Bad Singing Actors

MuzikTyme

Ok, I'll say it, "Most actors should stick to acting."

I found this page hilarious. If you don't listen to any but Leonard Nimoy it makes the page worth it. He destroys Proud Mary with proton torpedos. All he needed was Bones singing back-up because Captain Kirk sings too. ::

Miserable Melodies

Who's your favourite or, in this case, your worst?

I think Spock tops 'em all. He's king of miserable melodies.

I can't listen to the songs, but I am sure they are hilarious. I've heard some of the Shatner and Nimoy songs, and space is where they belong. I am dying to hear Nimoy sing "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins"...sounds like Top 40 to me!

I have never understood why everyone was so excited about Nicole Kidman in "Moulin Rouge". I was not impressed. She couldn't hit some of those notes with a baseball bat.

Party All the Time - Eddie Murphy

Heartbeat - Don Johnson (even though I own the album :googly:)

I didn't think that "She's Like the Wind" by Patrick Swayze was so bad when it came out, but I recently heard it on the radio and oooh, was it painful!!!!

Richard Gere in "Chicago". His voice sounded strange and nasally to me.

How about Mr. David Hasselhoff? I heard his rendition of "Do you Love Me?" once and the only thing worse than the singing was the dancing.

Travolta should stick to acting and dancing. Actually, if you buy that single, you should get a free set of earplugs!!!

I've had that site in my favourites for a long time and just checked to make sure it's still there ... yep! :coolio:

Anyway, I would play the highest rated one to friends on the messenger. Here, this link will take you to what's rated the worst ---> It's the first one on the list

edit - I just remembered; they use real player. I won't use it anymore. Does anyone know how to tranfer their files (ends in .ra) to .asf, etc.?

Heartbeat - Don Johnson (even though I own the album )

When MTV did the Top 25 worst videos of all time, that was #1 & Dennis Leary grinded up the video in a blender after it was done playing.

Another bad one was the song / music video Bruce Willis did back in the late 80's. I forget the name of the song.

*How about '70s John Travola (Revolta) singing:

"Gonna let her in

Gonna let her in, mm hmmm

Gonna let her in my life..."

*order this and we'll send a bonus Mr. Microphone so you can sing along!

I wanted a Mr. Microphone more than anything when I was a wee one. After that insight into my past, I want to say I will not be able to get Let Her In out of my head for days.

How about Mr. David Hasselhoff? I heard his rendition of "Do you Love Me?" once and the only thing worse than the singing was the dancing.

Congrats Jenny, 3 germans just got pissed at you for saying that.

Travolta should stick to acting and dancing.

Hell ya, exclude the fruity dancing he did, he should stick to playing gansters and evil guys. He rocked in "Face Off".