Here's another clue for you all, the abuse was by Paul

RonJonSurfer

Heather Mills Claims Paul McCartney Abused Her

The star's estranged wife accuses him of grabbing her throat and shoving her over a table.

United Press International

British rock icon Paul McCartney is painted as a substance abusing wife beater in divorce papers filed by Heather Mills, the Daily Mail said Wednesday.

In the papers filed by Mills, 38, she claims McCartney, 64, stabbed her with a broken wine glass, grabbed her throat, shoved her over a coffee table and pushed her into a bathtub while pregnant with their daughter, Beatrice, the tabloid reported exclusively.

She further alleged McCartney ruled their home with an iron fist and forced her to cook for him every night, even when she was limping with a broken pelvic plate. Mills, a former model, lost a leg in a 1993 traffic accident.

In her response to McCartney's July divorce petition accusing her of unreasonable behavior, Mills also charges the former Beatle goes on frequent drinking binges.

McCartney could not be reached for comment, but a member of his camp called the allegations outrageous.

The volatile charges signal a shift in strategy since the couple announced an amicable divorce for the sake of their young daughter.

Mills' share of McCartney's $1.5 billion is at stake, the Mail noted.

Copyright Yellowbrix 2006

stabbed her with a broken wine glass, grabbed her throat, shoved her over a coffee table and pushed her into a bathtub while pregnant... ruled their home with an iron fist and forced her to cook for him every night, even when she was limping with a broken pelvic plate

Oh, anyways, she´s a millionaire now... wasn´t it worth it? :cool:

Of course, he may actually be a tw*t...

Nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors in any marriage. What I don't understand however is why/how the details were leaked, because nothing is ever leaked unless an ulteriour motive exists. Perhaps it was leaked by him as a damage limitation exercise as an 'innoculation' against further revelations?

All those details and the fact that she remembers what happened exactly in what date... that´s a sick mind... it smells of lawyer´s strategy. It´s not trendy at all to be a wife beater these days and they might be using all that (true or not, and it stinks so much I wouldn´t believe it´s true...) to win.

But hmmm... what would you expect from the man who broke my Beatles with a little help from Yoko? ;)

All those details and the fact that she remembers what happened exactly in what date... that´s a sick mind... it smells of lawyer´s strategy. It´s not trendy at all to be a wife beater these days and they might be using all that (true or not, and it stinks so much I wouldn´t believe it´s true...) to win.

But hmmm... what would you expect from the man who broke my Beatles with a little help from Yoko? ;)

Well these incidents may have happened more or less, but the lawyer would necesssarily tell Heather that anecdotal evidence counts for nothing in court unless it can be substantiated with dates, times, etc. That's not exactly a strategy. Several of these incidents could be traced retrospectively (in terms of date/location), as they are linked to events they attended, journeys to particular destinations, etc. It doesn't necessarily follow that she's been keeping an "Abuse Diary".

As for wife-beating no longer being "trendy": Hallelujah! It's good to see the back of "The Golden Age of Wife-beating" when a man wasn't seen to be a man unless he was knocking his missus about.

As for wife-beating no longer being "trendy": Hallelujah! It's good to see the back of "The Golden Age of Wife-beating" when a man wasn't seen to be a man unless he was knocking his missus about.

Amen to that b-f! Being a survivor of spousal abuse, when a man does that he is no man, he is a coward. And I don't know what part of all this McCartney mess to believe, too much money is involved. I was talking to some friends about this and he was married to Linda for a very long time and you never once heard of anything like this, and I don't think she was the type of woman to put up with abuse. But who knows, we weren't there, but some part of me believes Heather will say or do anything for money. That is why she married him, nothing to do with love.

even when she was limping with a broken pelvic plate. Mills

Am I the only one who thinks that this is a lame excuse?

:)

Has BF told his ' going down on one knee' joke again yet?

:crazy:

I just think the whole debacle is fabulous car crash TV....did anyone here seriously think that this relationship was anything other than doomed from the moment that they heard/read about it some five years ago?...we all knew...how come he didn't?

:o

In the papers filed by Mills, 38, she claims McCartney, 64, stabbed her with a broken wine glass ... forced her to cook for him every night

so if she's been stabbed, seems there'd be hospital records to back it up. It's tough for me to wrap my mind around the fact that she was "forced" to do anything. If she lived in such mind-numbing fear of him when co-habiting, where did the massive set of fear-free bollocks that she is now sporting come from?

I have survived two abusive relationships in my post-marriage life - both verbal abuse, although one did get physical at one point - and I don't see how the about-face could happen so abruptly if there was actually that much fear there to begin with.

I think it's all a steaming pile of fly-ridden buffalo poo. The only real winners are the attorneys. They will all be multi-millionaires when this is done.

I heard on the radio today (from what source I don't know) that she told Paul she would drag him through the mud if he didn't agree to a 50/50 split of the fortune. Maybe more lawyers talking, but it sounds like a great deal of lying going on.

Great headline , RJ ! :thumbsup: Whoa ! That seems pretty excessive and must be a starting offer - I hope ! I was thinking in the 10-20 million $ range - still a swift kick for someone who should know better ( he's 62 + , right ? ) , but perhaps ' the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed to ' would burn even that up quickly when you are living with a billionaire ... :crazy: