Theme Show

Starting in Janauary, I get to have a theme show one day a week during my lunch show from 11:30-1:00. So I am asking for some help, I mean that is a lot of shows to organize. Here is what I have so far....

SOUTHERN ROCK

PSYCHELIC CAFÉ

GET THE LED OUT CAFÉ

CLASSIC ROCK GUITARISTS

HEARTLAND ROCK

FEMALE ROCKERS

WOMAN'S NAME IN THE TITLE

SAN FRANCISCO ARTISTS

CANADIAN ARTISTS

PROTEST AND WAR SONS

ALL ABOUT ROCK AND ROLL (SONG TITLES WITH ROCK AND ROLL IN THEM)

YOU HEARD IT IN THE MOVIES

LET'S TAKE A TRIP (SONGS WITH A PLACE IN TITLE)

LIVE CUTS

GLAM ROCK

BRITISH INVASION OF THE 60'S

ARENA ROCK

BLUES ROCK

My brain is getting fried. So any suggestions would be a big help.

Thanks!

We're Number Two-Artists that have never had a song go higher than #2 on the charts, or really popular songs that never made it to #1

Forgotten British Invasion

Home State Heroes-That would be rockers from Missouri, right?

I LOVE anything theme, so I would listen to your show. My classic rock station thinks hair metal is classic rock, and that P****s me off.

Since your radio show probably plays mostly British and American music, how about a segment of songs that aren't from either of those countries? Make sure to include "Khe Sanh" by Australian band Cold Chisel. :)

Since you will need a lot of themes if this continues for long, I'll keep coming up with random suggestions:

- Greatest guitar solos

- Artists who died too young

- Great album tracks that weren't released as singles

Edited by Guest

How could two Janis fans not come up with this theme-Pearls from Pearl. That would be the best radio show ever.

Janis is a given...just like a Clapton show and Springsteen...I could not call myself a DJ if I didn't do those. I am just looking for things that are different...I did come up with one about the Monterey Pop Festival, a lot of great artists at that show. You all have helped a lot. 52 shows is a lot, I have 26 so I am on my way! :P