Pictures of North Korea:

Ombre Vivante

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82755

They got a most bizarre set up over there to the point where outsiders discuss whether the inhabitants of North Korea are "happy." Some tourists who have visited this strange land conclude that those living in the cities are, in fact, happy... because they've never seen or aware of the rest of the world. That's a good solution isn't it? How do you make your population happy? Have them live in a state of oblivion.

Say what you want about N. Korea, but by golly, they've got a nuclear bomb! A nation's population can't ask much more than that of their government.

You can bet terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda have the North Korean defense ministry on their speed dial - not to buy a long-range missile (that's ludicrous), but if they ever wanna "dirty" bomb, that's the place to get one (something Iran is hell-bent on being able to produce). That's the threat they pose to the US. Now, if I were South Korea or Japan, it'd be in my best interests for them not to have these capacities. The place is being run by a megalomaniac madman. Shorty's in charge of the red button!

Edit: Now, as far as being a bad place to live at. Sure, it's bad. I can think of far worse places to live in (Iraq, for one... and that's supposedly a "free" country).

Edited by Guest