Avril Lavigne

michellenw

I have 2 songs by Avril that are not on any CDs of hers. One is called "Two River" shes sounds very country so I thinking before she got bitter. The other on is "Get over it" Which is a very good song. If anyone had any info in these songs I would love the help. Thanksssss :rockon:

If by some, you mean none, then ya your right. Avril has no talent, and is a corporate "ladie of the night". Her worst problem is that she had no onstage chemistry. I saw her recently on (god knows why it was on the tv) Seacresft On Air, her voice, although very quiet, was good. Her band still sucks though. Mostly I've had a grudge against her ever sense I heard to do a god aweful cover of SOAD's Chop Suey.

All I asked was what CDs the 2 songs came from. I dont care if she has talent or not. It is just something that has bothered me and I was wondering if anyone knew the answers. MMMMMMM K :rockon:

I hear ya - you ask a queston about Avril, Brittney, etc., and you have these peeps ranting about how they suck or what not. Geeeesh! If these peeps loathe them so much, than why do they waste their time listening to their music? Don't they have better things to do?

As for Avril - I live 20 minutes away from her hometown. Actually, she was born and raised here in my city for her (I think) first 5 years and moved on to Napanee.

Sorry, just a ramblin' and straying from your question ::

You said the first tune sounds like country? It's probably an older tune for she sang C&W and that's how she got noticed (from Shania Twain).

I'm not sure about the 2nd tune.

Ok everyone, FYI, this is a Questions & Answers forum. If you have useful information to share, please do so. Otherwise, save it for the Discussion forum.

Michelle, I?m having a tough time finding info about these two songs. You may want to try posting your question on the message boards at www.avril-lavigne.com . I did find the lyrics to both songs, not sure if you need them, but here they are... :)

Get Over It

Slipping down a slide

I did enjoy the ride

Don't know what to decide

You lied to me

You looked me in the eye

It took me by surprise

Now are you gratified

You cried to me

La, la, la, la, la

[Chorus]

Don't turn around

I'm sick and I'm tired of your face

Don't make this worse

You've already gone and got me mad

It's too bad I'm not sad

It's casting over

It's just one of those things

You'll have to get over it

When I was feeling down

You'd start to hang around

And then I found your hands all over me

And that was out of bounds

You filthy rotten hound

It's better than it sounds, believe me

La, la, la, la, la

[Chorus]

Hey, you gotta get over it

Hey, you gotta get over it

It's too bad I'm not sad

It's casting over

It's just one of those things

Don't turn around

I'm sick and I'm tired of your face

Don't make this worse

You've already gone and got me mad

[Chorus]

Two Rivers

Grains of sand slip through your hands

Never ceasing time

Fold your hands in silent prayer

Eternal peace you'll find

[CHORUS]

Like two rivers flow

to the open sea

Someday we'll reunite

for all eternity

Let the rain falling on your face

Run in to your eyes

Can you see the rainbow now

Through the stormy skies

[CHORUS]

Standing in the rising tide

Heaven's light shines on you

On you, on you

Test the sea rising at your feet

How far can you go

Til you need God's helping hand

To ride the under-tow

[CHORUS]

Someday we'll reunite

for all eternity

Someday we'll reunite

for all eternity

I was apologizing on behalf of the community. You go out of your way to separate yourself from everyone else, so you obviously don't consider yourself part of the community. So how did I apologize for you? I've never had a problem with you, but you can be a real friggin' barrel of monkeys, you know that? :D And don't turn that around into some sort of attack...I'm just messing with you.