Marc's Wisdom Hut

MarcM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kitten and The Light Pull:

A kitten was locked in a dark room by accident by it's owner and it kept hearing rusleing noizes. Being a kitten in a story it can talk so it said "oh no! Somethings going to jump on me in this dark and I don't know what it is" so it ran to the corner of the room where it could just make out a light pull dangling down. "if i could just switch the light on, maybe my owners will see me" thought the Kitten, so it jumped up to try and pull the light cord. It couldn't reach so it kept trying. On the hundrenth and twenty third time it managed to pull the cord and the owner found it and let it out. The End.

(it's a shortened version!)

I , for one , don't believe you suffer from dyslexia at all - rather just a quick/poor typer or one who can't be bothered to go back and proofread nor edit your posts after you've posted them . There are no signs of dyslexia in your writing .

Kevin Me dear as much as i love you your starting to grind me as of late. i am dsylexic, When i write I have a dictonary open in front of me and I write it free hand first, go back and check my spelling with the dictonary, type it up on word and spell check it the paste it onto here. All because I'm scared of the grammer and spelling freaks who always seem to bash me on every other site I post my lyrics and poems on. Not here funnily though. I also read Byron, Robert Frost and Shakespere daily. Only not all at once....

Kevin Me dear as much as i love you your starting to grind me as of late. i am dsylexic, When i write I have a dictonary open in front of me and I write it free hand first, go back and check my spelling with the dictonary, type it up on word and spell check it the paste it onto here.

Wow... you post at such a speed and you have the time to look at he dictionary, check, correct et all? :shades: I think you have a thyroid problem then.