Marc's Wisdom Hut

MarcM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Fish : I have nothing against you , Christianity , a love of Jesus , nor religion as a whole , but I really hope that you are not going to continue in these threads with a missionary's fervor by letting us all know how much you love the Lord ( and by insinuation - that we should too ) .

It just ain't gonna fly , sweetheart .

The occasional reference to one's beliefs are fine , but I think you have crossed the line and are making some members take note . We're pretty non-denominational here , and don't really appreciate anyone bringing up , too often , their particular faith - in such cases , silence is golden . The site is Songfacts ; the theme -rock and roll : and though there is a variety of thought and opinions , generally , hard -core politics and religion are fairly taboo .

Have fun ; enjoy yourself - but take a little time to really get to know who you are speaking to before you blast into your ecstasties or depressions . Wouldn't you say ? :)

No worries , Blue Fish : the fact that you didn't take that in a bad way speaks loads for your character ! :thumbsup: :beatnik: We all were new here once and had to find our own way ... You've made some good posts ( unlike myself ) and threads ; build on that . :) BTW , welcome to Songfacts !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...