manic street preachers and feeder

Jillianne

yeah apperently he suffured anorexia and that the song 4.st 7lbs was written about it, 4st. 7lbs is the lowest weight a man can go to without dying, and the song Austraila was wriiten about his dissaperance, Austraila is the furthes place you can go from Britan, A lot of people think he was murdered, some think he commited suicide and some think he is still out there, such a shame

Well there is Forever delayed

01 — A Design For Life

02 — Motorcycle Emptiness

03 — If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next

04 — La Tristesse Durera (Scream to a Sigh)

05 — There By The Grace Of God

06 — You Love Us

07 — Australia

08 — You Stole The Sun From My Heart

09 — Kevin Carter

10 — Tsunami

11 — The Masses Against The Classes

12 — From Despair To Where

13 — Door To The River

14 — Everything Must Go

15 — Faster

16 — Little Baby Nothing

17 — Theme From M*A*S*H (Suicide is Painless)

18 — So Why So Sad

19 — The Everlasting

20 — Motown Junk

Which is prob the best except it doesnt have Ocean Spray on it :(

know your enemy- brill album

This is my truth, tell me yours- excellent too

everything must go- good

the holy bible- excellent

Gold against the soul- not bad

Generation terroists- fab

I think thats all, they are working on a new one, are they famous in america?

Okay, I'll have to check out some of MSP's other stuff

are they famous in America?

Not really in a mainstream circle, but they've received mention, I don't think I have heard them played on the radio, but a close friend recommended the album to me years back.

• 1 month later...

Heck yeah, their my second favourite band, but oddly enough I didn't like them the first time I heard them Know your enemy <---Listen to found that soul and ocean spray and so why so sad

This is my truth tell me yours <-- listen to 'If you tolarate this and 'you stole the sun from my heart

Everything must go <-- listen to 'a design for life' and 'kevin carter'

:rockon:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to find a spot to hear some of their music - looked today at my local used cd store - they actually sell new cd's and local cd's also - and couldn't find anything. the guy in the store wasn't familiar with them but I've read some good stuff about them. Any links where I can hear a sample? Thanks

I've been to over a dozen places looking for new albums and haven't found a one. I was able to locate a couple used ones but that is a very rare occassion. If you really want a new copy

www.bestbuy.com

Best Buy has them for sale online. I've managed to find two used albums in the past few days and snatched both of them without hesitation. I really like what I hear so far.

I've been trying to find a spot to hear some of their music - looked today at my local used cd store - they actually sell new cd's and local cd's also - and couldn't find anything. the guy in the store wasn't familiar with them but I've read some good stuff about them. Any links where I can hear a sample? Thanks

If you have aim or msn messenger I can send you some of their stuff..