The Songfactors' Choice Top #31

Farin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I've already nominated this, but I just wish such a great (but not very popular) song could make the top ten. Hopefully Connor knows this one, and he will be here to help it out. It has a great video, and you can see it here.

And it most certainly didn't make the top ten last time - I put it at number one, but only one other person voted for it.

This is the most underrated Floyd song (behind "Great Gig In the Sky") from their most underrated album. I love this song. It will be getting my vote.

I'd like to complain about Led Bloody Zeppelin. :grin:

(But I LIKE Whole Lotta Love).

Maybe we should have a "wide open" Top Ten soon and nominate SUPER HITS. ??? Let The Zep, Beatles, Stones, Floyd, Jimi, etc. all compete against each other. Maybe after the "ULTIMATE TOP TEN" is decided ?

Maybe we should have a "wide open" Top Ten soon and nominate SUPER HITS. ??? Let The Zep, Beatles, Stones, Floyd, Jimi, etc. all compete against each other. Maybe after the "ULTIMATE TOP TEN" is decided ?

I agree. We can't exactly make people nominate popular songs, but we could pop it up as a suggestion for one top ten soon.

Good on you Chris. I really should have kept my opinions about "Super Groups/Artists" to myself. We do usually have a very well balanced Top Ten. I always look forward to seeing the outcome.

Maybe we can have one "BREAKOUT" Top Ten though and nominate some really CLASSIC songs (except Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin, Hotel California - The Eagles, Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen which are permanent residents in the Songacts Top Tens - and DESERVEDLY so !)

:)