Things that make you say YEAH!!!

Ken

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is Jon your boyfriend?....it seems weird that he wouldn't let you kiss him

No hes not. Hes kind of emotionaly withdrawn, no one knows what he feels, if anything, and hes really unreadable. Hes THE most perfect thing on earth though, we're really close.

Yes, i know i'm the model of perfect politeness!:grin:

No hes not. Hes kind of emotionaly withdrawn, no one knows what he feels, if anything, and hes really unreadable. Hes THE most perfect thing on earth though, we're really close.

Sounds pretty boring to me...where's the 'perfect' bit come in? There's few things shallower than being 'deep' (i.e. 'unreadable')....OK Magazine is unreadable....people shouldn't be.

IMHO

;)

Sounds pretty boring to me...where's the 'perfect' bit come in? There's few things shallower than being 'deep' (i.e. 'unreadable')....OK Magazine is unreadable....people shouldn't be.

IMHO

;)

you haven't meet him. He's deep but in a way thats endearing. You look at his deep brown eyes and know that hes going to say something thats going to be really meaning full to you. He's perfect because hes caring, sensitive, funny yet serious at the right times, hes a christian, he comes from canada and still has that gorgous accent, i could on all night!!:D

By the way, unreadable is proberly the wrong word, i just can't think of the right one...

you haven't meet him. He's deep but in a way thats endearing. You look at his deep brown eyes and know that hes going to say something thats going to be really meaning full to you. He's perfect because hes caring, sensitive, funny yet serious at the right times, hes a christian, he comes from canada and still has that gorgous accent, i could on all night!!:D

By the way, unreadable is proberly the wrong word, i just can't think of the right one...

He's a Christian and he comes from Canada?....be afraid....be very afraid. :)