Most Underrated Bands

rsbabes311

You spelled Queensryche correct, and they're a good band & worth the listen. They weren't credited as much, because they were a talented progressive rock band, which was overshadowed by the commercially glamorized Hair Band era of the 80's. And Yes is another great band that isn't credited with what they deserve.

• 3 weeks later...

How long have you got? I can sit here and list a ton of bands that didn't receive any recognition while others took waaaaay too much credit **cough**Pink**cough**Floyd** :jester:

Okay, lemme start at the beginning and finish at the end:

Kraftwerk

Neu!

Cabaret Voltaire

Ultravox! w/John Foxx

Throbbing Gristle/Psychic TV/Genesis P. Orridge

Tuxedomoon

Japan/David Sylvian

Einsturzende Neubauten

Ultravox w/Midge Ure

Fad Gadget

Death In June

There are times when recognition is seldom given to those who helped in an artistical movement.

KiSS who are rarely talked about nowadays when people talk about bands...they are an important part of history.

I would think KISS is one of the most overated bands of all time.

As for underated bands, Soundgarden. Probably the best of the grunge.

The Divine Comedy is horribly underrated. I don't even know one person who knows who they are! I first saw them on Wired on the Celtic channel and bought an album righ away and they rock. And that's a lot for me to say since I don't really like modern music yet they are a well known (in Ireland) chamber pop band.

The most underrated band, is without a doubt (mind you I'm only talking about the U.S's stand on 'em)

OASIS!!! I picked up (What's The Story) Morning Glory? at a garage sale yesterday and I can't stop listening to it, Champagne Supernova, Wonderwall, and Cast No Shadow are all great tunes! (Along with everything else Oasis does)

Oasis are massively Overated here in the U.K

Hopefully they'll be forgotten soon