If You Could Create Your Own Lineup

PSYCHOcatholic

What would it consist of?

Maybe you would like to Create your own TV Channel, even though lord knows we got thousands of them!

Mine would of course have all my favorite TV shows, not only shows from today, but shows from the past.

Sitcoms ONLY! SiTV Sit-TV

Cartoon sitcoms..

Family Guy, American Dad..family cartoon shows.

Then shows like Roseanne, Everybody Loves Raymond...and plenty more!

Classics like I Love Lucy, All In The Family, and dont hate me for this, Wings! And we need Cheers.

Why would we have to keep chaning to the channel to find our favorite sitcoms and lineups, when i could just have a channel that would play it all for me 24/7

Id, check the ratings and put more popular stuff on during primetime.

TAKE THAT NBC, CBS, and ABC!

BWAHAHA

What about you? Any ideas??

Maybe you would like a Drama TV..where they would play all your favorite drama shows, or a MED-TV where they would play medical shows...like house, and doogie houser or ER.

Let your imagination Stretch!!!

Edited by Guest
Had to add a little more!

Once upon a time in Hawai'i, there was a new radio station owner who came up with a radical programming idea: Let the listeners vote for what they wanted to hear! Kiosks and forms appeared at participating record stores and Radio Free Hawai'i set the local radio scene on it's ear. As time went by, it became a matter of course to have Mozart follwed by Dread Zeppelin, which led to Frank Sinatra, then The Beatles. Ad revenue to support this small revolution declined, which silenced this alternative to MOR, Top 40, Corporate Radio, etc. Norm Winter has returned to the merchandizing, having reclaimed the Jelly's name from a look-alike corporation. So, how about a pirate TV station that broadcasts "just past the Economic Development Zone" whatever/whoever viewers want when they want it? Although the technology is Blue Sky even now, an orbital TV transmitter sounds interesting, circling the Earth, confounding Hollywood and undermining the DMCA-obssessed. Or, imagine a real MYST3K broadcaster skewering over-hyped movies and TV! :stars: