Season 3 of House!

PSYCHOcatholic

I´m curious, Hugh laurie is British, does he have a strong accent? I watch it in Spanish because I have to change the tracks through the vtr line, but even if I did, then I would have to translate it to my husband... :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

House now finds himself without a staff - I like it! Although I like Chase (he's steadily grown on me), I hope they permanently jettison the characters of Cameron and Foreman. I'd like to see Wilson get much more screen time. The scenes involving House and Wilson are usually hilarious. Robert Sean Leonard is very good and Wilson is a good foil for House. And yes, Uncle Joe, Lisa Edelstein is very fetching.

I fell asleep while I was watching House the other night... :P not that is boring but I wake up much too early and I don´t stop during the day, so at 10 pm I was trying to keep my eyes open.

This (falling asleep and missing my fave TV show) didn´t happen to me since I watched "The man from UNCLE" when i was 10...

If my doctor were anything like House he'd be a dead man. I'd have beaten him with a baseball bat by now. For that reason I have only seen 1/2 an episode then promptly changed the channel and avoid the program at all costs. :grin: