Season 3 of House!

PSYCHOcatholic

I am awaiting tonight's season premiere with baited breath.

Hugh Laurie is brilliant. It's hard to believe that before House he was probably best known for portraying the Prince Regent on the Blackadder series and Bertie Wooster on the Jeeves and Wooster television series.

He really is a Renaissance Man.

Long Live House!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Great show, never miss it. Now, what do I DVR? At 9 tomorrow we have House, Lost and Criminal Minds.

I cannot imagine not watching Lost. Then again, House is Joann's favorite show. What to do, what to do?

Making matters worse is that you can only DVR 2 shows at a time and you must be watching one of them. Sheesh!

I cannot imagine not watching Lost. Then again, House is Joann's favorite show. What to do, what to do?

Do like we do at home, Joe. I go to my room and watch "Desperate Wives" while my husband stays in the living room and watches some documentary on the big TV...

;)

That would work to an extent. However, we try to find shows that we can watch together. There are few enough of them. We both love House so we'll watch that as I DVR Lost for viewing later in the evening. We'll have to catch Criminal Minds (in which Joann's cousin Kirstin plays Garcia) in reruns.

• 3 weeks later...

On our local cable station, all the best shows are aired on two nights. It's very frustrating. On Tuesday there is Boston Legal, House and Law and Order SVU. On Thursday it's ER, Shark and Ugly Betty. As for Criminal Minds, sometimes it's on Wednesday and sometimes it's on Friday. What is especially frustrating, is that the good shows often air at the same time. And right now our VCR is on the fritz so we can't tape anything. Grrr!!!

The rest of the week it's either wretched reality shows or decidedly unfunny sitcoms. As for the World Series, Yawn!!!!! I just don't see how anyone can be excited by watching baseball on TV. Next to cricket, golf and auto racing, it has to be the most boring spectator sport on earth. Thank god hockey and football are now in full swing.

• 6 months later...

I watch CSI Las Vegas on Mondays, House on Tuesdays (second season in Spain) and Desperate Housewives (third season) on Wednesdays. When I´m not home I ask my young sister to tape it for me, I have no DVR and my VCR is quite old...

CanAm, you told me I would love "House" and yes, it´s fantastic... :bow:

I love House! :bowing: I was surprised to find out that my mom and dad also like house! They are both Doctors so are natrally cinical of everthing on the tele about any kinda hospital! They just don't grasp the fact that it's not representing real life. They also spoil all the plot lines because they dignose all the illnesses before the doctors do! :crazy: