MDA Telethon

PSYCHOcatholic

Well...

Its a family Tradition, to sit down in the living room and watch

The Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon. I always give locally when our local television station runs their own telethon.

I know someone who recently died of ALS, his condition was that of the one you have seen from Tuesdays With Morrie.

I dont know who gives here or not. I felt this belonged in Random Thoughts.

I have given what i could...25$ Its not alot, but, it buys a flu shot for someone.

I am asking you all to find the spirit to give a little, not alot, but i encourage you to give locally to some of your telethons, or a little later i can post a toll free number for the telethon here in Alabama which will go straight to the national total.

I know the stories on here are meant to be sad, because they are sad. But, if i can give one minute of life back to a child with Muscular Dystrophy, it makes me feel like i acheived something.

Please give. And for those in other countries, look for a program or something that supports this cause. Everybody can help, everybody can have a part in bringing alot of encouragment or hope to people who need it. MDA research has had many discoveries this past year, kids are walking, and lives are being prolonged. I gave my money not only in honor of Steve Pesto the man i knew...but for all the people you know as well.

Please Give...if you can't give money, give hope.

Love you guys!

1-800-FIGHT-MD or go on the Muscular Dystrophy Website.

Thankyou...Very Much! Help Jerrys Kids.