Your own personal links

Mike

Do you have a Myspace page, Geocities? or just a homepage you visit alot? What is your thing? Post it here. We want to see it!

For me it's all about - http://www.howstuffworks.com/ and http://www.discovery.com/ .. while I've registered at Myspace under pinkfloyd1973 I've yet to develope it, no real desire (or time) to frankly!!

Daily, I visit these websites:

forum.songfacts.com (and then the admin)

www.myspace.com (about a gazillion times to check for messages and comments)

www.londinivm.com (I'm a level 23 Rogue)

www.milkandcookies.com

www.i-am-bored.com

And then the rest are for work. I bet everyone thought I was going to put MySpace first! Wow, what a varied diet :D

Curiously enough, every member who has answered has a space account, but doesn't divulge the good details about it. Heh.

I check out a couple of other music boards and imdb. I also like to browse around Amazon and add junk to my wishlist... I have about 45 pages of stuff I added. I also like to log into netflix and add, arrange, re-arrange, and rate movies. I added 496 movies to the queue.

My MySpace account was primarily so I could keep an eye on my son's space... you can't view his profile or bulletins, etc. unless you're a member and a "friend."

So, my myspace is myspace

I also visit Roger's myspace and Web site about every other day to see when new tour dates have been posted. I had posted his Myspace link in the old Announcements thread about 2 hours before it got taken away, so here it is again. Roger My Space You can listen to four of his songs on here in their entirety - good stuff!

One other place I go daily to click on the button to feed animals (sponsored by other links) is The Animal Rescue Site.