Random Video Posts

Mike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noboby else finds this totally absurd ?!

:puppyeyes:

I thought I knew you people ... :P

If it was the first of its kind it would be absurd.

But we're so used to the proliferation of this sorta 'new media' and these 'crazy' concepts that it just doesn't affect us anymore :hippie:

The dorkish factor remains the same though you realize ... except you are more likely to shower occasionally , not do drugs nor smoke , want good jobs and education , ... hell - you're Neo -Yuppies dressed as hippies ! :o

Shhhh! Keep your voice down!

Probably. People tend to look back fondly, forgetting the bad stuff as it gets further away. While times are tough for many people right now, I have not been too badly effected. I still have a secure job, my family and I are healthy, and we have a roof over our heads. I would be happier if we did not have to worry about the safety of our country, the economy or the cost of fuel. I hope things are not so bad in the future that this time is not considered "The Good Old Days."

Things do seem to be going down at the moment, in my country this is true.

Have you heard of the Lisbon Treaty? Look it up, you might find it really interesting.

Ireland, just 1% of the EU, vetoe'd the Treaty, so it can't pass in the EU. That is crazy! I didn't vote, I missed the registry day. They better not try get us to vote again on this, because that would really insult the people's intelligence.