Random Video Posts

Mike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ken! So thats how they do it???? Maybe when I retire, I will open up a bakery. I got some practice at the range today with the AR-15, so I can make doughnuts at a distance of 50 yards. 6 hours in the 90 degree weather. I look like a lobster and feel like a haggis.

I suppose. I feel a little better today. I did not realize that when I came home from my day in the sun that my wife had turned off the A/C. So, after my shower, I thought I would have a nice 2 hour nap before everyone got home. My west facing bedroom turns into a sweat box in the afternoon because it gets all the sun, so, when I woke up, I looked and felt like I had been boxing for the last 2 hours.

Thanks Ken! So thats how they do it???? Maybe when I retire, I will open up a bakery. I got some practice at the range today with the AR-15, so I can make doughnuts at a distance of 50 yards. 6 hours in the 90 degree weather. I look like a lobster and feel like a haggis.

I had to look on a Google image search to find out what a AR-15 was. Wow. I hope you said "See de moofin? Und here mit de boome shooten!"

Solarcaine, my brother. Kills the sting straight off...