Random Video Posts

Mike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh...did "Julie" manage to crack a smile there!...that girl never smiled...

Loved the show too SJ! :shades:

Talk about taking a trip in a time machine...WOW!! There was something just so cool about that show. Linc was my favorite, he was very cool and strong and oh so sexy, said very little but what he said was groovy man!

:afro:

Oh I like comedians like him a lot... I don't know him, but this kind of sketch.

Not so sure about the audience though...

this clip is ca. 10-12 years old from a, now defunct, German Comedy Show, and I still have that on VHS :grin:

here's another one with a different audience this time ;)

Michel Courtemanche: the Claustrophob in an Elevator

Edited by Guest
could happen to anyone ;)

John Lennon's Jukebox (BBC,Google vid,48min)

Link

In 1989, John Lennon's jukebox surfaced in an auction of Beatles memorabilia at Christie's, and was sold for £2,500 to Bristol-based music promoter John Midwinter. Lennon had apparently bought the jukebox – specifically a Swiss KB Discomatic – in 1965, and filled it with forty singles to take with him on tour. Midwinter spent several years restoring the box and researching the discs catalogued in Lennon's spidery handwriting. When Midwinter developed cancer, and his health began to deteriorate, his desire to see the player featured in some kind of documentary became all the more important.

Edited by Guest