May be beautiful and yet

What's too painful to remember

We simply choose to forget

So it's the laughter

We will remember

Whenever we remember

The way we were

I opened my eyes one day and truly saw.

Awareness is at different levels in different people. We as a species weren't always aware. We were much like the lower primates, amphibians, fish and reptiles so far as the area of our brains which controls desire and need. We only had awareness for our immediate needs, food and water.

One day, we became aware. Awareness, once driven beyond a point becomes destructive.

Mankind is living proof. Mankind is the ultimate contradiction. It's greatest invention, the atomic bomb, is only for intimidation and destruction. We as a society don't even think about the fact that the US used it, twice. The US will be the last great empire. It's demise will be fast. Mankind, in the sense of it's history, is on the brink and lives each day unaware from it's own petty conveniences.

One day, we will revert back to where we were but the difference then will be we will not be able to survive as we did before we became aware.

Einstein knew:

"I know not the events or the weapon of world war III. I do, however, know the weapons for world war IV, sticks and stones."

Ironic, isn't it?

Muzik, this isn't like you, I'm surprised you let popular opinion sway you! The other picture was a little dark at first, but it grew on me. Every time I looked at it I felt like I should know who it is. If you're going to stay Morgan, you have to tell us who that was. ::

Hehe. I never said I was going to stay Morgan. Remember, Morgan originally came from someone else's interpretation of me.

Again, it is reborn, but, for how long?

The other, darker, mysterious and infinitley wiser will come again.

I can't divulge all of my secrets but I can exceed expectations at the right time.

Even the most obvious things have another, underlying message.

This one's no different.

We all have a dark side. We keep it in check at different levels. We all are more bad than good. Even the most righteous fall short. Good can only be good, even thoughts. People don't realize that we will pay for our thoughts, one day for you see, we are our thoughts. Every thought is done.

Understanding this is the foundation of wisdom.

well, I personally know what my opinion counts for, and thats NADA,

but I liked the Morgan picture also.

This one does seem mysterous, and ominous.

Darth Vadar is a good analogy.

"Alas, poor Mystic. I knew him, Horatio - a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy."