Small Faces/Faces

The Seeker

The artistfacts say that the Small Faces played from 65 to 78, and without wanting to be overly fussy, that's not correct and they should be listed as two different bands, the Small Faces and the Faces. After Marriott left, they did release another album as the Small Faces (but with a different line-up), but afterwards they were only the Faces and a very different group from the Small Faces. So maybe it'd be possible to split that up into two different bands and artistfacts?

• 1 year later...

I just noticed they;re still one entry, and while I got used to that, someone removed the "The Faces" bit... there's only one single entry for "The Small Faces" now. If they can;t be two separate entries, could someone please at least put something like The Small Faces/The Faces? They're really not the same band by any means.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Submitted some. In hindsight, maybe I should've added my source so whoever adds them to the database won't have to spend too much time verifying the facts... so in case anyone who's in charge of the Small Faces facts reads this, I got them all from "Steve Marriott: All Too Beautiful" by John Hellier and Paolo Hewitt. (don't buy that book by the way, unless you're really interested in Steve Marriott... it's very very very badly written (tenses change from one sentence to the next, for instance, even though they belong together and are part of the same little anecdote), and loads of important facts are just left out... hardly any dates, and a lot of singles and albums aren't mentioned at all, or just in passing :P )

• 2 weeks later...