Thoughts for Darryl

Steel2Velvet

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS ???

I didn't even know this was here until CeeCee told me today. Thanks Ron for starting it and for all you wonderful people for supporting me and my Darling Wife Val. I just showed her and she's overcome by it all. I think she's been through more than I have. Thank you so much from both of us.

P.S.

Please don't think I'm too 'preachy', but I have a strong belief in God and I'm sure that your prayers, good wishes and positive thoughts all reached Him. Love you all.

:coolio:

I told Val that we're pretty close here and we sometimes refer to ourselves as the Songfacts 'Family'.

She said "I wonder how you'd all be at a party together ?" I thought it was a strange question and I said "do you mean we'd all have something to talk about", and she said "no - who'd choose the music to play".

:P

Thanks again everyone for the messages here, PTs and Emails.

I told Val that we're pretty close here and we sometimes refer to ourselves as the Songfacts 'Family'.

She said "I wonder how you'd all be at a party together ?" I thought was a strange question and I said "do you mean we'd all have something to talk about", and she said "no - who'd choose the music to play".

:P

Thanks again everyone for the messages here, PTs and Emails.

Do I understand this to mean...."Party at O55"s house????"

Party at Darryl's!!!!!! Wow cool man. Let's see OLD 55 will supply the Elvis and other Rock-a-Billy hits, RonJon you bring the surf music, and I will tag along with Fosters. Uncle Joe can bring the Philly sound and our British folks can supply the British invasion sound. Sweet Jane can throw in a little Janis and the rest of the Factors can party down. Man this sound awesome.

rtstuff

Brisbane would never be the same after the Factors hit the beaches.

Party on ! Sounds great. If any of you ever DO get to Brisbane, Australia Val and I would LOVE to see you in person. We even have a spare room.

The planned music (and dancing) sounds great; our 3 eldest 'Kids' all grew up on 80s Music so that won't be out of place.

But you've gotta tell me: What's an Elaine ???

:)

• 2 weeks later...