Odd Crushes

skybluesky

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that movie, at the end he ODs with 6 or 7 Valium 5... he should know that nobody dies with such a small amount of Valium... :shades: I felt sorry for him, he was very talented but his body wasn´t friends with him...

Was it six or seven? I thought he downed the whole flask. The film itself had some quick surreal settings - the one from the poster included. The three sort of walk down to what I thought was going to be a parking structure, but, instead, appear at a sort of theatre where they play out the rest of the scene. The movie was draped in sadness, but it wasn't melodramatic. It's as if Fassbinder left it up to the audience to choose just how sad one should feel for the titular character. Good film :beatnik:

Was it six or seven? I thought he downed the whole flask. The film itself had some quick surreal settings

Actually, it was a whole blister (10 tablets) but anyways, it´s not enough. I thought he should know about that, he did it in real life... a sad movie too. And that leather jacket he wore... He reminded me of young Almodovar in his beginings... though it´s a very different kind of cinema (and of person too...)

Hahah. I didn't pay attention. All I saw was flask with label and made the connection. But now that you mention it, the end of the movie takes on a whole new - dare I say? - poetic light: He died of a broken heart. It's a cliche theme, but he handled the theme well, I should say.

That leather jacket! He also wore the denim jacket with the F O X rhinestones on the back. The kids at the end took notice of it too...

I have an odd crush on the actor who plays Arwin on a Disney show, The Suite Life of Zac and Cody. He is a big time nerd, but there is something about him, and for the life of me, I can not find a picture of the actor on the internet. His name is Brian Stepanek. Something about a goofy nerdy guy....mmmm... :P

And my boss thinks it's odd that I dig Adam Sandler. He says why? Sense of humor, nothing sexier!!

adamsandler.jpg