Altered Album Covers

c_s_1987

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the second one "The Wall" ??? :confused:

:doh:

I probably should have said before - it isn't The Wall. I put the brick wall effect in myself. Have a close look at the wobbly rectangle area and you might be able to work it out. If not, I will post an easier version later. It is probably one of the top ten most popular albums of all time.

Get Born is correct for number 1.

Edited by Guest

I don't see any similarity between my picture and the cover of A Night At The Opera, unless there is an alternative cover I don't know about.

However, there is a connection between the album and A Night At The Opera, but it isn't the artist.

I know it's hard, but as I said before, look really close inside the wobbly rectangle area (it isn't wobbly on the actual cover) and you should be able to make out what it is.

It's probably my favourite album, although it's kind of unoriginal to say that since so many people say the same thing.

There is another big clue I could give you, our shadows taller than our souls, but I think it's too big, and it will make it too obvious. :P

Edited by Guest

I don't see any similarity between my picture and the cover of A Night At The Opera, unless there is an alternative cover I don't know about.

To be honest, I don't really see A Night at the Opera in it either...I decided I might as well make an crazy, random, obscure guess and be happy if it was right :)