Your teenage hollywood crushes!

Mike

A post in another thread gave me the idea for this topic. It's one of the most emotional events in a persons life, those "teen-heart-throb" obsessions that teens have, not all, but many have had them.

I know I sure as hell did.

My first big one was Jeannie on I dream of Jeannie, then Samantha on Bewitched, actually Sabrina was sexier. Oh, let's not forget Marsha on the Brady bunch... or Mary Ann on the island.

When it came to the bigscreen stars, there was one I really fell for BIGTIME!!

goldie_hawn.jpg

That's right... Goldie! I bought every magazine she was featured on, regretably she wasn't on/in one particular magazine, just as well, (those were hard to get if you were under 18) she had too much class for that anyways.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mags, I loved Jordan Knight like nothing else in the world.

I loved-Chad Allen, who has come out, the Coreys, who were hard core addicts, and River Phoenix, who OD'd. Yeah, I didn't have good judgement, just lots of hormones.

The only teen crush that has stayed constant is my crush on Johnny Depp. I loved him when I was 12: I will still love him when I'm 112.

I've got Rick Springfield up there somewhere, Jane. But I've had a million crushes over the years, including the beautiful Mr. Depp. I had puppy dog love for Shaun Cassidy. My main teenage crush was the drummer from Duran Duran, Roger Taylor. I was also an absolute maniac for Michael Jordan. I still love him to this day. He can dunk on me any day of the week.

This is the one that did it for me. :grin:

ShaunCassidy.jpg

He has not aged well.

:laughing: Peaches and Jane - I just read all your comments on the Cassidys - glad I wasn't the only one! :googly:

Edited by Guest
I just saw the earlier comments and had to comment on those comments.