Fantasy Football : Season II

Kevin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing: It wasn't so much that , Malakin , but since Joe and I were in the same boat , there was a brotherhood of misery , I guess . Actually , now, I think I'm glad Joe didn't make the top group's playoffs ( if I couldn't too ) , as he likely would rub it in for awhile ! LOL

I'll cheer for you now , as an underdog victory would add a fun twist to this season . :cool: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to ask... which one of you yankee's was watching the World Junior Championship (Under 20) in hockey? Is being held in Sweden and Canada doing alright... what happened to U.S.A??

They usually right up there... Finland too...

:drummer:

Congratulations to the Electric Prunes on their second place finish in the Songfacts Gridiron league.

Just so you guys know, I knew this was wrapped up about 10 days ago when a big box of meats and cheeses arrived on my doorstep. At that moment, I realized that not only would I soon be enjoying some summer sausage, but also another championship.

Congratulations to Carl for repeating as Songfacts Champion. I knew I was doomed when hoping for some cheap TD's, I put Ron Dayne in. In typical Dayne fashion, he doesn't even play cause he had some phantom injury. If you are a Giant fan, you know what I'm talking about. That was my first Fantasy Football experience and it was fun. Congrats to everyone who participated.

Insult to injury!? What are you saying, that I'm not worthy of 3rd place?! I'm hurt. ;)

no darlin', that's not what I meant!! I meant not just one week but two in a row, LT AND brees deserted me!!

Congratulations guys, I mean it!! :)

and Kevy, you send that consolation prize right on over, I'm game!! :)

Edited by Guest