Fantasy Football : Season II

Kevin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was tough Kevin, for sure. :crazy:

I think I may have lost my good rookie, Maroney. They say he got the wind knocked out of him. That's apparently code for a concussion. He was great for a w/r.I hope that's not the case, he has a real good year going! He's a local guy, signed straight out of high school from St Louis.

Finally , my bargain-brand RBs added a TD or two to their yardage . Don't know if it's enough , yet , but certainly refreshing ! :)

BTW , thanks for the sympathy last week, but , frankly , I've been ' owed ' one of those sneaky losses for awhile now after pulling off a few myself ... :laughing:

The questions remaining:

1. Who will be 2end and 3rd for the playoffs ( but must play each other regardless ) : Cee-Cee or Meats and Cheeses ?

2 . The winner between Joe and myself will move on to play with the big kids as long as Malakin loses his game . Can Malakin hold on ? Regardless , we are all ' fodder for Phil '. ( say that 10 times fast )

3. How will the consolation matches line-up ? Joe is, at the least , granted the top ranking ( I can hear him cheering LOL ) .

4. What is Phil ' on ' - and how in the hell did he dump so many players over the season ( ave. ~ 3 per week ) and still hold a 12-2 record ?!

5. Is Carl , yet again , going to win it all , having thrown that t-shirt offer out there merely for suckers ( read Joe ) to jump at ?

6. Is it possible that Cee-Cee has been taking testosterone injections and downing 12 packs each Sunday this past autumn and now has a mustache as well as adding ' getting into football related bar fights ' to the hobbies and interests part of her Songfacts profile ?

7. In a non-chaotic universe and with that line-up , The Lizards should have been , at least , in the middle of the hunt - right ?!

8. All other coulda /shoulda/ wouldas ... :P

9. The meaning of life .

6. Is it possible that Cee-Cee has been taking testosterone injections and downing 12 packs each Sunday this past autumn and now has a mustache as well as adding ' getting into football related bar fights ' to the hobbies and interests part of her Songfacts profile ?

Anything is possible! :) You want to know my favorite things to do on Sunday? Testosterone injection: 8 am. Crack the first longneck: 12 noon. Frozen pizza: 4 pm. Chips, dip, second 12 pack: 7pm. I spend the evening waxing my mustache, pumping iron, and painting my fingers and toes.

Actually? I got very lucky in the draft. :)

I had a system that seemed to work, unscientific though it may have been.

Edited by Guest

:laughing: More likely you are just a quick study and can now be considered a master !

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: and once again :doh: , for my not putting a reliable RB higher in my draft list . Oh , Yeah - I really needed Cincinnati's Def. more , though ... :doh: :crazy: :P Like The Lizard's , I guess I put too much stock in last year's results and thought history would repeat itself . RJ - hey , he goes with the Giants hell or high water and suffers/ boasts accordingly .