Fantasy Football : Season II

Kevin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing: Thanks - but I think you'd better make it a dozen as this season is looking grim and going South fast !

It's a bit of a ' damned if you do ( etc) ' scenario out there , too . The Off. guys available are sitting there like bait ( ie: W. Dunn - scored today ) , but if you grab them , it may be 3 or 4 games before they do again ... nobody reliable is left . :crazy:

One thing I've noticed this season is the very few injured players who are injured for a couple of weeks or more but don't get the injured reserve mark next to their names . For example , Lizard has had S.Alexander out since week 3 and I've had L. Fitzgerald out for 4 weeks or so - but no designation .

This is frustrating as we can't use our 1 IR position on our rosters and be able to pick up another guy without dropping someone from our other roster positions . What's a guy gotta do to end up on the IR then ? Seems he would likely be so badly injured that you may as well drop him ! :P

I don't remember past seasons being so stingy with the designation ... afterall , isn't it similar to the DL in baseball ? I recall almost always having at least one guy in my IR place and sometimes even one or more on the bench, at times .

Oh no , Lizard - not yet ! For it's just when the Fantasy Football Gods have mocked your every effort and nearly broken your spirit that you'll have an unbelievable week - Trust me , I'm counting on it ! ( though they're setting you up for an even swifter kick in the butt the next ! :P :crazy: )