Fantasy Football : Season II

Kevin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that . While I'm sure most of it was legitimate anger , part of it may have been posturing ( for his job ) also as he knew he'd come under fire for the loss and thought he'd better take an offensive stance rather than calmly try to answer embarrassing questions .

Yeah, what the heck.. I'd have had 10 more points if I just BENCHED my QB!?!?! What the heck, Grossman! :D

But then, I should've known better, really.. You don't use a rookie QB in your fantasy league for more than fill in work on bye weeks and whatnot.. Grossman's had a good year so far, but he's still a rookie, and he's going to have more games this year just like the Arizona one.. Too risky.

As for James, I wouldn't mind trading him, but for Rackers? No thanks! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm , I don't know , Joe . By a quick scan and a rough count , our matchup seems too close to call now ( though I'd give you the edge having an RB yet to play ) . We'll have to wait a bit for the totals ... :crazy:

Man ! This season sucks for me having to hope for sneaky wins week after week ... :P

Well, in order to do that , I 'm going to have to try and find a more consistant way to get over a 100+ points , somehow . Three or four of you are starting to hit the 110+/ 120+ region fairly regularly now ...

No , this week I think I'll have to hope your guys don't do much rather more than expect my guys will perform really well .

Unfortunately Kev, I have been one of those people, and am still at the bottom of the heap! Like the game between RonJon and myself. I get 140+ points and he gets 160. You would've thought over 140 points would've been a winner!! I know.... There's no crying in football!! :)