Fantasy Football : Season II

Kevin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember last season I got Hasselbeck.. And I was all ticked off, cause I was in a league with 12 teams, and I'll tell ya, the pickin's are alot slimmer with 4 more teams! My backup was a real backup, he never saw any playing time, so I'm thinking I got the shaft with that "lousy seahawks QB", but he saved me on a number of occasions with multiple TD games. he's a solid play. Vick on the other hand is so hard to judge.. Some weeks he'll have huge games, some weeks he'll have 100 yards passing and 80 rushing with no TD's.. It's kind of a crapshoot with him.

Well I'm hoping for the Seahawks to come back to the Super Bowl in win it this time, but in all honesty, the fate of my NFL teams is secondary to what is really important...

And that is Notre Dame football. In this house, nothing is more serious. The season starts on Saturday. Those who know me well know that when football season starts, my entire mood for the rest of the week relies on that game. If they lose, all is bad. If they win, all is sunshine and smiles. This is their national championship year. Return to glory. I can feel it. And if my feelings are wrong.... don't cross me, I will not be a happy Tim.

Season starts on Thursday ( just 1 game , though ) , so be sure to put in any Miami and/or Pittsburg players you want to play this week . Also , take a quick look at your rosters as some teams have cut some guys having finished the pre-season , now , and you may have someone with an 'NA ' symbol or injuries and you might want to replace them or put them on your injured reserve . Good luck , all !

You're dust this week , Joe ! :beady: :cool:

If you click the 'Match up' link , you'll not only see your projected ( guessed LOL ) points VS. your opponent this week , but at the bottom you can vote for who you think will win the matchup - and the other matchups ,too , if you go to them , as well . It doesn't count for anything but can be a bit of fun to see how many you can get right . Try it out .

I am filing a formal protest with the Commissioner's Office over Eyegore's Infidels' actions during our game yesterday.

His running backs continually were moving towards the line of scrimmage prior to the ball being snapped. This is not Canadian Football, dammit. His guys were offsides on literally every offensive play that he ran.

I insist that the Infidels forfeit the game to the Iggles. I expect the Commissioner (in his infinite wisdom) to come down hard on Eyegore and to strip him of any points earned in Sunday's games.

Thank you!

Well , Joe , it looks like San Diego's not using Antonio Gates , in the first half anyway , so you'll likely be 1-0 ...maybe save that protest for next time . :) I had a shot at it but it's usually a pretty unrealistic hope when you have to count on your TE to pull it off for you by making 6+ points, anyway .

Why -HUSH MY MOUTH ! :doh: :laughing: He pulled it off , the little weasle - and I squeeked by the Iggles ! :coolio: Protest away , now , but it looks like you've simply been ' UncleJoed ' ... ;)

Edited by Guest