Sign in to follow this  
Ken

Favorite SNL music moments.

Loved AC/DC. I forgot how funny Eddie Murphy was when he was starting out. A great musical SNL moment was Neil Young doing Rocking In The Free World. If someone could find that,that would be great.

I remember Sinead turning in this intense version of Bob Marley's "War". It was what she did at the end of the song that freaked everyone out. And the audiences reaction..... total tomblike silence....

Ken.

Real-Mr. Costello launching into "Radio Radio."

Show Created-Mike Myers as Mick, and Mick as Keith doing Point/Counter Point

James Brown Celebrity Hot Tub

B O C Behind the music-"When I'm through with you, you'll all be wearing gold plated diapers!"

and any time Will Ferrell imitated Neil Diamond-"I can turn invisible if I really try!"

"There once was a man named Trebek

Who had the world's tiniest..."

Nothing is funnier than Hammond doing Connery. :laughing:

Wait. Is it deck? Neck? I can't figure it out. :):):):):)

My favorite part of the sketch is Jimmy Fallon's Dave Matthews impression. The sheer lunacy of him performing "Ants Marching" with "Boyd Tinsley" playing violin is just so funny, and the way he emphisizes the voice never fails to make me laugh.

Eddie Murphy used to do a tremendous Stevie Wonder impression. Of course, he had the greatest respect for the man who redefined keyboard Funk. It's been a while, but here's how I remember it:

Murphy is hosting auditions for singers, and Wonder comes in to sing. He's awful. Can't hit any notes and Murphy keeps trying to work with him, but tells him how bad he is. Finally, Murphy asks him to do it one more time, and Stevie belts out the most perfect chorus of "My Cherie Amour" that's ever been heard. The crowd goes nuts, the cast breaks character and gets this "Did he just do that?" look on their faces, and Murphy lets it all die down, walks over to Stevie, and says, "No man, that still sucked."