Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Rare finds!!

Your The Seeds link lead me to this clip of The Knickerbockers lip-synching Lies (<)

Close your eyes and picture The Beatles, circa 1966. The sound and feel of this song was a perfect counterfeit.

Your The Seeds link lead me to this clip of The Knickerbockers lip-synching Lies (<)

Close your eyes and picture The Beatles, circa 1966. The sound and feel of this song was a perfect counterfeit.

Cool! I love it!!

Also... I guess The Wiggles sorta ripped this one off -- Peanut Butter (no jelly?)

These are all great... quite a few links throughout them too. I'm going to have to dig for a few myself!

edna wasn't Keith pretty in the Wild Horses clip? :) I haven't seen those in ages!

edna wasn't Keith pretty in the Wild Horses clip? :) I haven't seen those in ages!

Pretty??? I was 16 when they released the movie ("Gimme Shelter") and that footage made me fall in love with him for decades... me and some other friends as well. I still remembered the boots... so nonchalant... :bow: :bow:

French chicks are weird ! They could go for a guy who looks and smells like he's worked in a dung factory all his life -- as long as he is - je ne sais quoi -- interesting !?!

Edited by Guest

The Byrds -- I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better

Lame lip-synching, but the Hullabaloo Dancers go nuts!

Was there life before Youtube?? :laughing: I love this video, I discovered it a week ago and sent the link to some 50 people by e-mail...