Man plays piano with his balls

Mike

I think Mr. Floyd is trying to trick us into saying dirty things here lately. First, the pearl necklace, and now the dude playing piano with his balls. But I will not stoop to your level, sir. I shall maintain my dignity and not drag this down into the gutter.

I will only comment that the gentleman looks very comfortable playing with his balls. It seems like he's been playing with his balls for quite some time and has become quite proficient doing it. Kudos to you, Mr. Ball Self-Manipulator.

I think Mr. Floyd is trying to trick us into saying dirty things here lately. First, the pearl necklace, and now the dude playing piano with his balls. But I will not stoop to your level, sir. I shall maintain my dignity and not drag this down into the gutter.

I will only comment that the gentleman looks very comfortable playing with his balls. It seems like he's been playing with his balls for quite some time and has become quite proficient doing it. Kudos to you, Mr. Ball Self-Manipulator.

Yeah, well, just think if Ken and Sammy and I all hung out together regularly. I think Mrs. Peaches should be grateful we don't. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that dude before and I thought it was pretty cool. So I tried playing the piano with somebody else's balls the other day. He didn't take too kindly to that. I got through about the first five bars of "I Don't Like Mondays" before I got arrested. It was at one of those piano dealers in the middle of the mall.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: