"Dr." Phil's scream therapy

phil

Phil, your friend Das knows nothing about cars, nor about women. Is this a common phenomena with men? And also, if a plane is going west at 600 mph, and a train is going east at 100 mph, how much air space separates the two at any given moment?

Phil, you come into the store where I work almost every day, but you barely say any thing, so I never know what to say to you and when I you do talk to me, I get so caught off guard I end up saying something stupid. I like you Phil; I like you a lot and sometimes you act like you like me too. SO, are you ever going to get off your @$$ and prove to me you like me? It's not easy for me to talk to you, since I feel like I can't breath when I look at you. I hate the fact that this makes me feel like I'm in 7th grade. I am 31 years old Phil. I have waited a loooong time for some one and I would like that some one to be you. I can deal with things if you don't like me, but I can't move on until you give me some sort of hint. Hate me, like me, just pick one dammit! Oh, and lay off the snuff. It's a disgusting habit and you are too good looking to loose your jaw to mouth cancer.