Alice In Chains

bparker1188

Well, this topics perfect for me. AiC is my all time favorite band. I think they are very underrated, but this in one way is a good thing. If they were a huge giant popular band, then the media would have made Laynes life even worse than it was, by putting in every magazine rumours about his condition (they already did that some, but it could have been worse), and crazed fans would have been waiting outside of his condo to catch a glimse of him and take a picture. Believe me, AiC was better off being relatively unknown in the last years (98-02).

BTW RIP Layne

I agree with David, it's for the best they weren't the media hype, & remained the underground part of the whole "Grunge Movement Mainstream"

Anybody ever heard the alone song they did with pearl jam??

I had that on my comp, before I rebooted. It was a scratchy recording, but not a bad song. It sounds like a mix of the two bands.

When I first got into my Rock and Roll phase, a friend of mine gave me "UnPlugged". I fell so in love with them. My all-time favorite song of their's has to be 'Angry Chair' though. And on one final note.....AIC ROCKS!!! LOL.

~Alecto