Warning for our SF family members in Australia!!

Sweet Jane 61

David Hasselhoff is to star in a musical based on his life.

The show will be inspired by the 54-year-old's career, US soap opera The Young and The Restless and the songs of Teddy Pendergrass.

Hasselhoff, who has battled alcoholism, is quoted by website Celebrityweek.com as saying: "I am doing a heart-rendering set on my life and the mistakes I have made.

"It sounds like a bad joke, but it is really going to be a good show...totally campy."

He added: "It's written by the same people who wrote Bette Midler's show and produced by the people who produced Chicago in London."

The production - simply called David Hasselhoff: The Musical - will open in Melbourne, Australia, before moving to America.

The actor - who is due to release his autobiography in September - said: "If it ends up in Las Vegas, how great would that be? I want to entertain people. Sammy Davis Junior was my hero.

I laughed so hard when I read this and now all I can do is just be scared!!

:laughing: That is crazy! Sorry Seeker, I can't put you up if the show's in Melbourne, that's in Victoria and I live in New South Wales, the state above it. Old55 lives in Queensland, so he's even further away.

But if he comes to Sydney, you're more than welcome :laughing: :laughing:

And thanks for the warning Sweet Jane!! :bow: