Song/Video of the day

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now for something completely different...from David Benoit.

Thirty years ago, Kelly DeLima formed "Kapena," a "Brownbags to Stardom" contest Kaimuki high school band that went on to bigger and better things. Brothers Tivaini and Teimomi Tatofi returned to Tong

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

It's been a blustery, rainy, miserable weekend so far, with power outages and flash flood warnings galore on TV news. I was at YouTube, looking over Photography postings, when I got the urge to remember Paul Simon, Nikon (That's NIH-Kone), and Kodachrome. Suddenly, even the humid, still air of the oncoming night seems less weighty. I wonder if other film companies got their "imaging products" such bouncy, catchy, bright tune?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Working on an entry for this one. Fascinating song with a great story, but everything about the video is off. This is one of those where you can tell they knew something was wrong when they were making it, but it was too late to bail. Some very bad choices.

• 4 weeks later...

Tuesday Trivia today dealt with The Beach Boys: What group had a US #1 hit in the '60s, none in the '70s, then another in the '80s?

They are the answer thanks to "Kokomo" in 1988, but there was another "Kokomo" long before, by The Flamingoes:

And then there was a composer who called himself Kokomo, who had this hit. Both came in 1961:

• 2 months later...