Song/Video of the day

c_s_1987

This is a new idea I just came up with.

Anyone can find one song on YouTube that is one of their favourites, and post it here. It would be a good idea to choose a song that most people will probably like, and most people probably haven't heard before.

Since I have called the thread "Song/Video of the day", I suggest only one should be posted per day (have a look at the date and time at the top of each post. Don't worry about time zones - it doesn't really matter if two get posted in one day), since most of us don't have the time to watch several videos every day. As to who gets to post it - first come, first serve. I also recommend that we give everyone a fair go, so no one person should post a song here more than twice a week.

So here's the first Song Of The Day: "Innuendo" by Queen

Edited by Guest

I certainly did realise there were other video threads, but hopefully this one will be more organised. Sometimes several songs get posted in one day on the other threads, and I don't have time to watch that many.

I'll watch yours when I get away from the ultra slow 56k connection I have at home.

Edited by Guest

I'm interested in your signature. How should I interpret that? :grin:

Interpret it however you wish to do so. For those who don't know, it's similar to a quote from "Animal Farm" by George Orwell.

As for my slow internet connection, it's because we want to get broadband, but I just so happen to live in what is quite possibly the biggest broadband black spot in the developed world. I live only 10 kilometres/6 miles from the centre of the city of Perth, yet I still can't get either ADSL or cable broadband.

Edited by Guest