Sign in to follow this  
OLD 55

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten # 24

WELCOME TO TOP TEN #24.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN NOMINATING AND CHOOSING "THE SONGFACTORS CHOICE TOP TEN" ? ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME !

ALL YOU DO IS:

* Nominate two songs from 1950 to the present that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens )

AND

aren't currently in the Songfacts Daily or Weekly Top Tens.

(They are the Main Charts - this is supplementary to them).

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

Mr. Bojangles ~ The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

Across The Board ~ Slick, Kantner, and Frieberg (Post Airplane, Pre Starship, often mistakenly called 7 Inches of Pleasure)

Edited by Guest

I'll go

Massachussetts - The Bee Gees (it should be double points for spelling it correctly)

As Tears Go By - Marianne Faithfull. I've always liked her version better than The Stones'.

:)

I'll go

Massachussetts - The Bee Gees (it should be double points for spelling it correctly)

Unfortunately, 55, it's correctly spelled Massachusetts. :grin:

I was trying to decide if I was gonna go mellow or rock out, sooooo I decided on a couple of mellow tunes sooooo how about...

Oh Girl ~ Chi-Lites

How Much I Feel ~ Ambrosia...always loved this group and this song, and there's no songfacts on them yet.

Edited by Guest

I´re-nominate a song that was nominated before but didn´t make it to the Top Ten:

I´ll feel a whole lot better - The Byrds

Blood and Roses - The Smithereens.

Summer Breeze – Seals and Crofts

Across The Board ~ Slick, Kantner, and Frieberg (Post Airplane, Pre Starship, often mistakenly called 7 Inches of Pleasure)

Massachussetts - The Bee Gees

Wow, it´s becoming complicated on the first page...

I need 2 more edna !Then everybody else can nominate Hip hop. ;)

Did you see what's #1 in the Songfacts Daily Top Ten ? Space Oddity, which was #3 on our Top Ten 3 weeks ago. Nothing has happened to David Bowie, has it ? Maybe there's an invasion by the Bowie Fan Club, like the MJers a while ago.

:P

1. Bernadine – Pat Boone

2. Besame Mucho – Andrea Bocelli

Hope the above does not add to complications on the first page :)

PS: This is a re-post; the first failed to refresh.

Must... nominate... song by one of my favorite bands... :P Accursed weird tastes.

Jesus Freak - DC Talk

Work - Jimmy Eat World

I'll probably be able to vote around Thursday/Friday, but don't wait on me if I'm late.