Bell X1

Rich Berry

Bell X1 is an Irish group currently breaking into the UK charts. "Flame", released on single, made it to number 65 on the UK charts. Their latest album, Flock, was number 1 on the Irish album charts. Their earlier albums, Neither am I (2000) and Music in Mouth (2003), sold quite well in Ireland.

Their song "Eve, The Apple Of My Eye" featured in an episode of The O.C. during the scene in which Marissa shared a lesbian kiss with Alex.

Bell X1 has the ability to alternate between different styles and produce an original sound; sometimes playing a lively Pop Rock swinging to folky or mournful ballads.

They have a web presence at Bell X1

hey there rich berry!

are you irish by any chance? i only ask because i am impressed that you are promoting bellx1!

for others, bellx1 were formerly known as juniper, with damien rice as their lead singer. when damien left the band and went solo they became bellx1 with this guy, paul noonan, on lead vocals in his place:

paulnoonanyh9.jpg

they're very popular in ireland and have had some excellent songs, with 'flame' my personal favourite! i've seen them live too and they're brilliant! i'd be thrilled if some of ye checked them out!!