Whats the deal with Emo?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nononononono...! No fans... fans are those japanese things. You can sagely nod your head and agree. Wear glasses and scratch your chin.

Well I'm by no means Japanese, but alright, if you don't want to...

I'll just have to stalk you then... :jester:

Busted... :grin:

just a question: How would you recognise a German guy (as opposed to other European/North American/Australian guys)? :confused: There could be a poor Danish exchange student, who just want to earn some Rupies and you would accuse him of stalking...

And you loooooove him :D Which is why I will be extra-hospitable to my beloved stalker... I will put the songs on repeat...just for you.

Hey have we won the Emo argument? PEW isn't around... woo-hoo! :coolio:

Ok stalker... now what you gonna do?

And you loooooove him :D Which is why I will be extra-hospitable to my beloved stalker... I will put the songs on repeat...just for you.

Hey have we won the Emo argument? PEW isn't around... woo-hoo! :coolio:

Ok stalker... now what you gonna do?

Well either I get earplugs, or you're nice and tell me which music you despise, so I can terrori... uhmm I mean so I can never play these songs again :angel:

PS Peachy: :neener:

It's a phase Im sure everyone will grow out of.

I have to disagree with batman in saying that emo bandsa re modern day blues bands. Blues is much more soulful than emo. And there are no blues songs about slitting wrists or anything sick like half the emo ongs out there.