mean girls

Jillianne

I haven't seen it but i heard tina fey from snl wrote the script, so its probably good, thats just coming out over there?

I haven't seen it either, but since Tina Fey wrote the script, it has to be funny. She could carry the 'Update desk' by herself and she might have to. Does anyone know what SNL is going to do with "Weekend Update" now that Fallon is leaving? Are they going to let Tina go solo?

I agree, I want to see it simply for the fact that Tina Fey wrote it. :thumbsup:

I've wondered what will become of Weekend Update too, I just did a search online and found this: FallonFey.com which has a lot of great info and clips. The FAQs say that Tina has a contract through May 2005 so will probably be involved in Weekend Update this upcoming season but they haven't decided if she will go solo, have a new co-anchor or some other unknown option!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, lindsay lohan did much better in SNL then I thought she would.

Me and a couple of friends just went in saw it. It was very funny. I wonder if high school girls are really that mean? I don't notice it. Oh, and the SNL guy (I forgot his name) that played the principal was funny. The mom (a SNL girl, I forget her name too) played the mom, and she was funny. "I'm a cool mom!" or then "You 2 need anything? Some snacks, condoms?" And Tina Fey did a good job writing the script. And since it has been out so long, it only cost me 3 bucks to see it, so that made the movie even better! I would recomend it. But this thread probably started long ago, so its out of theaters now, exept for the really small ones.