AFI 's "100 years.. 100 songs" airs June 22nd

Brian

"Goldfinger" made the list but

"Live and Let Die" didn't.

So wrong, I knew people were still bitter over Roger Moore.

In the top 20 there were only two songs that I like, "White Christmas" and "Mrs Robinson".

And I thought "Singing in the Rain" was from "A Clockwork Orange" ::

?Have you heard your favorite song yet? No doubt you will. But if you don?t, do me a favor, complain! Tell ten friends, send passionate e-mails, corral people at the water cooler, and explain why the song YOU love should be on the list, or ranked higher. When you do this, AFI has achieved its goal: To spark a national dialogue about how great movies and great songs make beautiful music together. These discussions drive millions of people back to the classics of American Film. That?s our ultimate goal. So let the chorus of opinion begin, it is music to our ears.?

-Jean Picker Firstenberg

AFI Director and CEO

During the broadcast, Clay Aikens had said about "Unchained Melody" in Ghost, "My mother wanted me to do a COVER of that song, but then a couple months later, Leann Rhymes did it, & my mother's dreams were dashed"

First neither wrote the song, it's not like he was completely robbed, & second he didn't need to talk about his own singing career during the clip, it was like the 3rd time he did that during the show. Hillary Duff's high powered statement was "Yeah I remember dancing to Stayin Alive yasyayayaboltjowianblk" The Countdown could've used wiser , more experienced commentary.

"Goldfinger" made the list but

"Live and Let Die" didn't.

So wrong, I knew people were still bitter over Roger Moore.

I was confused about the whole Goldfinger thing too. I expected "Live & Let Die" instead. Also a little upset that "On the Road Again" wasn't on there (I would have settled for #100). Was it even nominated? ::