Sign in to follow this  

Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists)

EVERY SONG THAT'S MADE THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TENS TO #405

ARTISTS AND SONGS IN RED reached #1.

SONGS IN PURPLE reached #1 in a Personal Top 10.

Click for Every Songs’ List

ALPHABETICAL LISTING OF ARTISTS.

[bigger]#[/bigger]

10cc : Dreadlock Holiday; I'm Not In Love; Things We Do For Love, The;

10,000 Maniacs: Because The Night

13 ENGINES: Smoke And Ashes

3 DOORS DOWN: Kryptonite; When I'm Gone

.38 SPECIAL: Caught Up In You; Hold On Loosely; Rockin' Into The Night

4 NON BLONDES: What's Up

5TH DIMENSION: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In; One Less Bell To Answer; Stone Soul Picnic; Up And Away; Wedding Bell Blues

[bigger]A[/bigger]

A-HA: Take On Me

ABBA: Dancing Queen; Take A Chance On Me; Waterloo; Winner Takes It All, The

ABSYNTHE MINDED: My Heroics Pt. One

AC/DC: Back In Black; Chase The Ace; Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap; For Those About To Rock (We Salute You); Girl’s Got Rhythm; Have A Drink On Me; Hell's Bells; Highway To Hell; If You Want Blood (You've Got It); It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'N' Roll); Jack, The; Jailbreak; Let’s Get It Up;  Let There Be Rock; Moneytalks; Ride On; Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution; Rocker; Shot Down In Flames; Sin City; T.N.T.; Thunderstruck; What Do You Do For Money Honey; What’s Next To The Moon?; Whole Lotta Rosie; You Shook Me All Night Long

ACCEPT: Balls To The Wall

ACE: How Long

AD LIBS: Boy From New York City, The

Bryan ADAMS: Cuts Like A Knife; (Everything I Do) I Do It For You; Heaven; Run To You; Summer Of '69

ADELE: Rolling In The Deep; Set Fire To The Rain; Skyfall; Someone Like You

AEROSMITH: Amazing; Angel; Back In The Saddle; Big Ten Inch Record; Crazy; Cryin'; Dream On; (Dude) Looks Like A Lady; I Don't Want To Miss A Thing; Jaded; Janie's Got A Gun; Last Child; Lightning Strikes; Livin' On The Edge; Love In An Elevator; Mama Kin; Other Side, The; Pink; Rag Doll; Same Old Song And Dance; Sweet Emotion; Toys In The Attic; Train Kept A Rollin'; Walk This Way; What It Takes

A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS: I Ran

Christina AGUILERA: Something's Got A Hold On Me

AIR: Sexy Boy

Arthur ALEXANDER: Anna (Go To Him)

ALICE IN CHAINS: Down In A Hole; Man In The Box; No Excuses; Rooster; Your Decision

Herb ALPERT: Rise

ALIVE N KICKIN': Tighter, Tighter

ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS: Gives You Hell

ALLIOTA HAYNES JEREMIAH: Lakeshore Drive

Gregg ALLMAN: I'm No Angel

ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND: Ain't Wastin' Time No More; Blue Sky; In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed; Jessica; Melissa; Midnight Rider; One Way Out; Rambling Man; Revival; Souldshine; Statesboro Blues; Whipping Post

Greg ALPERT: This Guy’s In Love With You

AMAZING RHYTHM ACES: Third Rate Romance

AMBOY DUKES: Journey To The Center Of The Mind

AMBROSIA: Biggest Part Of Me; Holdin' On To Yesterday; How Much I Feel

AMERICA: A Horse With No Name; Daisy Jane; I Need You; Lonely People; Sandman; Sister Golden Hair; Tin Man Ventura Highway; You Can Do Magic

AMERICAN BREED: Bend Me, Shape Me

Laurie ANDERSON: O Superman (For Massenet)

ANGELS: My Boyfriend's Back

ANIMALS w/ Eric Burdon: Don't Bring Me Down; Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood; House Of The Rising Sun; I’m Crying; I Put A Spell On You; Inside Looking Out; It's My Life; Monterey; San Franciscan Nights; Sky Pilot; We Gotta Get Out Of This Place; When I Was Young

Fiona APPLE: Criminal

APRIL WINE: Enough Is Enough; Fast Train; I Like To Rock; Just Between You And Me; Roller; Sign Of The Gypsy Queen

ARCADE FIRE: Ready To Start, Wake Up

ARCHIES: Sugar, Sugar

ARCTIC MONKEYS: Fluorescent Adolescent; I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor; View From The Afternoon, The

ARGENT: God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You; Hold Your Head Up; Liar

Joan ARMATRADING: Down To Zero

Louis ARMSTRONG: What A Wonderful World

ART OF NOISE: Moments In Love

ASIA: Heat Of The Moment

ASHTON,GARDNER & DYKE: Resurrection Shuffle

ASSOCIATION: Along Comes Mary; Never My Love; Windy

ATLANTA RHYTHM SECTION: Champagne Jam; Imaginary Lover; So In To You

AUDIOSLAVE: I Am The Highway; Like A Stone

AUGUSTANA: Boston

AUTOGRAPH: Turn Up The Radio

Gene AUTRY: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

AVENGED SEVENFOLD: A Little Piece Of Heaven; Bat Country; Beast And The Harlot; Hail To The King; Nightmare; Seize the Day; Shepherd of Fire

AVERAGE WHITE BAND: Pick Up The Pieces

AVETT BROTHERS, The: Live And Die

[bigger]B[/bigger]

B-52's: Love Shack; Roam; Rock Lobster

BACHMAN-TURNER OVERDRIVE: Gimme Your Money; Hey You; Let It Ride; Lookin' Out For #1, Roll On Down The Highway; Takin' Care Of Business; You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

BAD COMPANY: Bad Company; Burnin' Sky; Can't Get Enough; Feel Like Making Love; Gone, Gone, Gone; Good Lovin' Gone Bad; Holy Water; Ready For Love; Rock And Roll Fantasy; Rock Steady; Run With The Pack; Shooting Star; Silver, Blue & Gold

BADFINGER: Baby Blue; Better Days; Come And Get It; Day After Day; Dennis; Love Is Easy; No Matter What; Suitcase; Sweet Tuesday Morning; Without You

BAD RELIGION: 21st Century (Digital Boy)

Joan BAEZ: Diamonds And Rust; Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, The

George BAKER SELECTION: Little Green Bag

Long John BALDRY: Don't Try To Lay No Boogie Woogie On The King Of Rock And Roll

BANANARAMA: Cruel Summer

The BAND: Across The Great Divide; Chest Fever; Don't Do It; I Shall Be Released; King Harvest (Has Surely Come); Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, The;  Ophelia; Rag Mama Rag; Shape I'm In, The; Stage Fright; Time To Kill; Up On Cripple Creek; Weight, The

BANGLES: Eternal Flame; Hazy Shade Of Winter; Manic Monday; Walk Like An Egyptian

BAR-KAYS: Soulfinger

BARENAKED LADIES: If I Had $1,000,000; It's All Been Done; One Week

BARRETT Syd: Long Gone

Len BARRY: 1, 2, 3

Fontella BASS: Rescue Me

BEACH BOYS: Barbara Ann; Be True To Your School; California Girls; Caroline, No; Dance, Dance, Dance; Darlin'; Do It Again; Don't Worry Baby; Fun, Fun, Fun; God Only Knows; Good Vibrations; Help Me Rhonda ; I Can Hear Music; I Get Around; In My Room; Kokomo; Shut Down; Sloop John B; Surfin' U.S.A.; When I Grow Up (To Be A Man); Wouldn't It Be Nice; You Still Believe In Me

BEASTIE BOYS: Intergalactic; No Sleep Till Brooklyn; Sabotage; So What'cha Want

BEATLES: A Day In The Life; A Hard Day's Night; Across The Universe; All My Loving; All You Need Is Love; And I Love Her; And Your Bird Can Sing;  Any Time At All; Baby's In Black;  Back In The U.S.S.R; Ballad Of John And Yoko, The; Because; Blackbird; Can't Buy Me Love; Come Together; Day Tripper; Dear Prudence; Devil In Her Heart; Dig A Pony; Do You Want To Know A Secret; Don’t Bother Me; Don't Let Me Down; Don’t Pass Me By; Drive My Car; Eight Days A Week; Eleanor Rigby; Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey; Fool On The Hill,The; For No One; Get Back; Getting Better; Girl; Glass Onion; Good Day Sunshine; Got To Get You Into My Life; Happiness Is A Warm Gun; Hello Goodbye; Help; Helter Skelter; Here Comes The Sun; Hey Bulldog; Hey Jude; I Am The Walrus; I Don't Want To Spoil The Party; I Feel Fine; I Need You; I Saw Her Standing There; I Should Have Known Better; I Want To Hold Your Hand; I Want You (She's So Heavy); I’ll Follow The Sun; I'm A Loser; I'm Happy Just To Dance With You; I'm Looking Through You; I'm Only Sleeping; I'm So Tired; I've Got A Feeling; I've Just Seen A Face; If I Fell; If I Needed Someone ; In My Life; It Won't Be Long; Lady Madonna; Leave My Kitten Alone; Let It Be; Long And Winding Road, The; Love Me Do; Lovely Rita; Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds; Magical Mystery Tour; Michelle; Night Before, The; No Reply; Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown); Nowhere Man; Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da (Life Goes On); Octopus's Garden; Oh Darlin’; Only A Northern Song; Paperback Writer; Penny Lane; Please Please Me; Polythene Pam; Rain; Revolution; Rock And Roll Music; Rocky Raccoon; Savoy Truffle; She Loves You; She's Leaving Home; Something; Strawberry Fields Forever; Thank You Girl; Think For Yourself; Ticket To Ride; To Know Her Is To Love Her; Tomorrow Never Knows; Twist And Shout; Two Of Us; We Can Work It Out; While My Guitar Gently Weeps; With A Little Help From My Friends; Yes It Is; Yesterday; You Can't Do That; You Really Got A Hold On Me; You Won't See Me; Your Mother Should Know; You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

BEAU BRUMMELS: Just A little; Laugh Laugh

Natasha BEDINGFIELD: Unwritten

BEE GEES: How Can You Mend A Broken Heart; How Deep Is Your Love; I Started A Joke; I've Gotta Get A Message To You; Lonely Days; Massachusetts (The Lights Went Out In); More Than A Woman; New York Mining Disaster 1941; Night Fever; Nights On Broadway; Run To Me; Spicks and Specks; Stayin' Alive; To Love Somebody; Words

BECK: Devil's Haircut; E-Pro; Loser; Nausea; New Pollution, The; Sexx Laws; Where It's At

Jeff BECK: Beck's Bolero; Freeway Jam; I Ain’t Superstitious

Jeff BECK & Rod STEWART: People Get Ready

Harry BELAFONTE: Jump In The Line

Archie BELL & THE DRELLS: Tighten Up

BELLE & SEBASTIAN: I Want The World To Stop

Pat BENATAR: Heartbreaker; Hell Is For Children; Hit Me With Your Best Shot; Love Is A Battlefield; Shadows Of The Night; We Belong

Tony BENNETT: I Left My Heart In San Francisco

Brook BENTON: Rainy Night In Georgia

BERLIN: Take My Breath Away

Chuck BERRY: Back In The USA; Brown Eyed Handsome Man; Johnny B.Goode;  Maybelline; Nadine; No Particular Place To Go; Reelin’ & Rockin’; Rock And Roll Music; Roll Over Beethoven; School Days; Sweet Little Rock And Roller; Sweet Little Sixteen; You Can't Catch Me; You Never Can Tell

BETTER THAN EZRA: Good

BEYONCE: Crazy In Love

BIG AUDIO DYNOMITE: Rush

BIG COUNTRY: In A Big Country

Elvin BISHOP: Fooled Around And Fell In Love

BJORK: All Is Full Of Love

BLACK STONE CHERRY: Blind Man

BLACK CROWES: Hard To Handle; Jealous Again; Remedy; She Talks To Angels

BLACK KEYS: 10 A.M. Automatic; Gold On The Ceiling; Howlin' For You; I Got Mine; Little Black Submarines; Lonely Boy; Psychotic Girl; Ten Cent Pistol; Tighten Up

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY: My Dying Time

BLACK MOUNTAIN: Stormy High

BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB: Let The Day Begin

BLACK SABBATH: Black Sabbath; Children Of The Grave; Electric Funeral; Fairies Wear Boots; Heaven And Hell; Iron Man; Neon Knights; N.I.B.; Paranoid; Planet Caravan; Sabbath Bloody Sabbath; Sweet Leaf; War Pigs

BLACK SEEDS, The: One By One

BLACK STONE CHERRY: Blind Man

BLACKFOOT: Highway Song; Train, Train

BLIND FAITH: Can't Find My Way Home; Presence Of The Lord; Well All Right

BLIND MELON: No Rain

BLINK 182: Adam’s Song

BLONDE REDHEAD: 23

BLONDIE: Atomic; Call Me; Denis; Hanging On The Telephone; Heart Of Glass; One Way Or Another; Picture This; Rapture; Slow Motion; Tide Is High, The

BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS: And When I Die; God Bless The Child; Hi-De-Ho; I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know;  Spinning Wheel; You've Made Me So Very Happy

Bobby BLOOM: Montego Bay

BLUE CHEER: Summertime Blues

BLUE OYSTER CULT: Burnin' For You; Cities On Flame WIth Rock and Roll; (Don't Fear) The Reaper; Godzilla; Sinful Love

BLUES IMAGE: Ride Captain Ride

BLUES MAGOOS: (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet

BLUES TRAVELER: Run-Around

BLUR: Boys And Girls; For Tomorrow; Song 2

BODEANS: Closer To Free

BON JOVI: Always; Bad Medicine; Bed Of Roses; I'll Be There For You;  It's My Life; Livin' On A Prayer; Runaway;  Wanted Dead Or Alive; You Give Love A Bad Name

Jon BON JOVI: Blaze Of Glory

Gary US BONDS: Quarter To Three

BOOKER T. & THE MGs: Green Onions

BOOMTOWN RATS: I Don't Like Mondays

BOSTON: Amanda; A Man I'll Never Be; Don't Look Back; Foreplay/Longtime; Hitch A Ride; Let Me Take You Home Tonight; More Than A Feeling; Peace Of Mind;  Rock And Roll Band; Smokin'

David BOWIE: Aladdin Sane; Ashes To Ashes; Changes; China Girl; Cracked Actor; Cygnet Committee; DJ; Fame; Five Years; Golden Years; Hang On To Yourself; Heroes; Jean Genie; Lady Grinning Soul; Lady Stardust; Let's Dance; Life On Mars?; Man Who Sold The World, The; Modern Love; Moonage Daydream; Panic In Detroit; Queen Bitch;  Rebel Rebel; Rock And Roll Suicide; Sorrow; Space Oddity; Starman; Stars, The (Are Out Tonight); Suffragette City; Time; Under Pressure (with Queen); Young Americans; Ziggy Stardust

BOX TOPS: Cry Like A Baby; Letter, The; Soul Deep

BOYCE & HART: I Wonder What She's Doing Tonite

BOYZ II MEN: End Of The Road

Laura BRANIGAN: Self Control

BREAD: Baby I'm-A Want You; Everything I Own; Guitar Man, The; If; It Don't Matter To Me; Make It With You

BREEDERS: Cannonball

BREWER & SHIPLEY: One Toke Over The Line

Edie BRICKELL and the NEW BOHEMIANS: What I Am

BROKEN BELLS: High Road, The

BROKEN FAMILY BAND: Booze And The Drugs, The

Garth BROOKS: Friends In Low Places

BROTHERS JOHNSON: Strawberry Letter 23

James Brown: Get Up (Sex Machine); I Got You (I Feel Good); It's A Man's Man's Man's World; Papa's Got A Brand New Bag ; Please, Please, Please

Jackson BROWNE: Doctor My Eyes; Load Out, The/Stay; Pretender, The; Red Neck Friend;  Rock Me On The Water; Running On Empty; Somebody's Baby; These Days

BROWNSVILLE STATION: Lady (Put The Light On Me) ; Smokin' In The Boy's Room

Dave BRUBECK Quartet: Blue Rondo A La Turk; Take Five

BUCKCHERRY: Lit Up

BUCKETHEAD: Electric Tears; Machete

BUCKINGHAMS: Kind Of A Drag

Jeff BUCKLEY: Hallelujah

BUDGIE: Breakin’ All The House Rules

BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD: Bluebird; Broken Arrow; For What It's Worth; Mr. Soul; On The Way Home

Jimmy BUFFETT: Cheeseburger In Paradise; Come Monday; Margaritaville

BUGGLES: Video Killed The Radio Star

Eric BURDON/ WAR: Spill The Wine

Solomon BURKE: Cry To Me; Everybody Needs Somebody To Love

JOHNNY BURNETTE: You're Sixteen

Rocy BURNETTE: Tired Of Toein' The Line

BUSH: Comedown; Glycerine; Machinehead

Paul BUTTERFIELD BLUES BAND: Mystery Train

BUZZCOCKS: Boredom; Ever Fallen In Love (with Someone You Shouldn't've)

BYRDS: Chestnut Mare; Eight Miles High; Goin' Back; Have You Seen Her Face; I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better; Mr. Spaceman; Mr.Tambourine Man; My Back Pages; Renaissance Fair; So You Want To Be A Rock 'N' Roll Star Turn! Turn! Turn!

[bigger] C[/bigger]

CAESARS: Jerk It Out

John CAFFERTY and the BEAVER BROWN BAND: On The Dark Side

CAKE: Distance, The; War Pigs

J.J. CALE: After Midnight; Call Me The Breeze; Call The Doctor; Crazy Mama

CALEXICO: Ballad Of Cable Hogue

CALL, The: Walls Came Down, The

Glen CAMPBELL: By The Time I Get To Phoenix; Galveston; Gentle On My Mind; Wichita Lineman

CANDLEBOX: Far Behind; You

CANNED HEAT: Amphetamine Annie; Going Up The Country; Let's Work Together; On The Road Again

Jim CAPALDI: Anna Julia

The CAPITOLS: Cool Jerk

CAPTAIN & TENNILLE: Love Will Keep Us Together

CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & HIS MAGICAL BAND: Full Moon, Hot Sun

Mariah CAREY: All I Want For Christmas Is You; I'll Be There

Belinda CARLISLE: Circle In The Sand; Heaven Is A Place On Earth

Carl CARLTON: Everlasting Love

Eric CARMEN: Hungry Eyes; Make Me Lose Control

Kim CARNES: Bette Davis Eyes

CAROLINA LIAR: Show Me What I'm Looking For

CARPENTERS: (They Long To Be) Close To You; For All We Know; Rainy Days And Mondays; Superstar; Top Of The World; We've Only Just Begun; Yesterday Once More

Mary Chapin CARPENTER: I Feel Lucky

Jim CARROLL BAND: People Who Died

CARS, The: All Mixed Up; Bye Bye Love; Candy-0; Dangerous Type; Drive; Good Times Roll;  Just What I Needed; Let's Go; Magic; Moving In Stereo; My Best Friend's Girl; Shake It Up; Touch and Go; You Might Think; You’re All I Got Tonight

Clarence CARTER: Patches

Mel CARTER: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me

CASCADES,The: Rhythm Of The Rain

Johnny CASH: A Boy Named Sue; Cocaine Blues; Folsom Prison Blues; Get Rhythm; Hurt; I Walk The Line; Ring Of Fire; Sunday Morning Coming Down

Johnny CASH and June CARTER: Jackson

CASTAWAYS: Liar, Liar

Jimmy CASTOR: Hey Leroy, Your Mama's Calling You

Nick CAVE and the BAD SEEDS: Mercy Seat, The

CHAD AND JEREMY: A Summer Song; There But For Fortune

CHAIRMEN OF THE BOARD: Give Me Just A Little More Time

CHAKA KHAN: Ain't Nobody

CHAMBERS BROTHERS: People Get Ready ; Time Has Come Today

CHAMPS, The:   Tequila

Gene CHANDLER: Duke Of Earl

Bruce CHANNEL: Hey! Baby

CHANTAYS: Pipeline

CHANTELS: Maybe

Harry CHAPIN: Cat's In The Cradle; Taxi

Tracy CHAPMAN: Fast Car; Give Me One Reason

Ray CHARLES: Georgia On My Mind; Hit The Road Jack; I Can't Stop Loving You; Let's Go Get Stoned; (Night Time Is) The Right Time; What'd I Say

CHEAP TRICK: California Man; Dream Police; Flame, The; If You Want My Love;  I Want You To Want Me; Surrender; Tonight It's You

Chubby CHECKER: Twist,The

CHEECH & CHONG: Up In Smoke

CHER: Gypsys, Tramps And Thieves

Eagle Eye CHERRY: Save Tonight

CHERRY POPPIN' DADDIES: Zoot Suit Riot

CHIC: Le Freak

CHICAGO: 25 Or 6 To 4; Beginnings; Call On Me; Dialogue (Part I & II);  Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?; Feelin' Stronger Every Day; Hard To Say I'm Sorry; I'm A Man; If You Leave Me Now; (I've Been) Searchin' So Long; Just You 'N' Me; Lowdown; Make Me Smile; Old Days; Questions 67 & 68; Saturday In The Park

CHICKENFOOT: Big Foot

CHI-LITES: Oh Girl

CHIFFONS: He's So Fine; One Fine Day

CHILLIWACK: Fly At Night

Lou CHRISTIE: Lightnin' Strikes; I’m Gonna Make You Mine

CHUMBAWAMBA: Tubthumping

CHURCH: Under The Milky Way

CINDERELLA: Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone); Last Mile, The; Shake Me

Eric CLAPTON: Before You Accuse Me; Cocaine; Core, The; Further On Up The Road; Groaning The Blues; I Can't Stand It; I Shot The Sheriff; It's In The Way That You Use It; Lay Down Sally; Layla;  Let It Rain; Motherless Children; Promises; Same Old Blues; She's Waiting; Tears In Heaven; Wonderful Tonight

Dave CLARK FIVE: Anyway You Want It; Because; Can't You See That She's Mine; Catch Us If You Can;  Glad All Over; I Need Love; Over And Over

Dee CLARK: Raindrops

Gary CLARK Jr: Don't Owe You A Thang

Petula Clark: Don't Sleep In The Subway; This Is My Song

CLASH, The: Charlie Don't Surf;

Clampdown; I Fought The Law; Janie Jones; London Calling; Rock The Casbah; Should I Stay Or Should I Go?; Train In Vain; White Riot

CLASSICS IV: Spooky; Stormy

Jimmy CLIFF: Harder They Come, The; Many Rivers To Cross; You Can Get It If You Really Want; Waterfall 

CLIMAX BLUES BAND: Couldn't Get It Right

Patsy CLINE: Crazy; Walkin' After Midnight

CLIQUE,THE: Superman

Roger CLYNE and the PEACEMAKERS: Green And Dumb; Switchblade

COASTERS: Yakety Yak

Eddie COCHRAN: C'mon Everybody; Summertime Blues

Joe COCKER: Cry Me A River; Delta Lady; Feelin' Alright; I Shall Be Released; Letter, The; With A Little Help From My Friends

Leonard COHEN: Famous Blue Raincoat; I'm Your Man; Suzanne; You Can Leave Your Hat On

COLDPLAY: Clocks; The Scientist; Violet Hill; Viva La Vida;  Yellow

Nat King COLE: Christmas Song, The; Unforgettable

COLLECTIVE SOUL: December; Gel; Shine; World I Know

Edwyn COLLINS : Girl Like You

Judy COLLINS: Both Sides Now; Someday Soon

Phil COLLINS: In The Air Tonight

Chi COLTRANE: Thunder And Lightning

COMMANDER CODY AND HIS LOST PLANET AIRMEN: Hot Rod Lincoln

COMMODORES: Brick House; Easy

Perry COMO: Dream On Little Dreamer

CONCRETE BLONDE: Joey

Arthur CONLEY: Sweet Soul Music

CONTOURS: Can You Do It; Do You Love Me; First I Look At The Purse

Sam COOKE: A Change Is Gonna Come; Bring It On Home To Me; Chain Gang; Cupid; Twistin' The Night Away; Wonderful World; You Send Me

Alice COOPER: Ballad Of Dwight Fry, The; Be My Lover; Billion Dollar Babies; Hello Hurray; How You Gonna See Me Now; I'm Eighteen; Long Way To Go; Muscle Of Love; No More Mr. Nice Guy; Only Women Bleed; Poison; School's Out; Teenage Lament '74; Under My Wheels; Welcome To My Nightmare; You And Me

CORNELIUS BROTHERS & SISTER ROSE: Too Late To Turn Back Now; Treat Her Like A Lady

CORNERSHOP: Brimful Of Asha

Nikki CORVETTE & THE STINGRAYS: Back To Detroit

Elvis COSTELLO: Alison; Oliver's Army; Pump It Up; Radio Radio; Veronica; Watching The Detectives; (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love & Understanding?

COUNT FIVE: Psychotic Reaction

COUNTING CROWS: A Long December; Hanginaround; Mr. Jones; Rain King

COUNTRY JOE & THE FISH: Fish Cheer, The/I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin '-To-Die Rag

COVEN: One Tin Soldier:The Legend Of Billy Jack

COWSILLS: Hair; Rain, The Park And Other Things, The

CRACKER: Low

CRANBERRIES: Dreams; Linger; Zombie

CRASH TEST DUMMIES: Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Robert CRAY BAND: Smoking Gun

CRAZY ELEPHANT: Gimme Gimme Good Lovin'

CRAZY WORLD OF ARTHUR BROWN: Fire

CREAM: Badge; Crossroads; I Feel Free; Spoonful; Strange Brew; Sunshine Of Your Love; S.W.L.A.B.R.; Tales Of Brave Ulysses; White Room

CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL: Bad Moon Rising; Born On The Bayou; Commotion;  Down On The Corner; Effigy; Fortunate Son; Green River; Have You Ever Seen The Rain; Hey Tonight; I Heard It Through The Grapevine; I Put A Spell On You; Keep On Chooglin'; Looking Out My Back Door; Lodi; Long As I Can See The Light; Molina; Night Time Is The Right Time; Ooby Dooby; Pagan Baby; Proud Mary; Run Through The Jungle ; Ramble Tamble; Someday Never Comes; Susie Q; Sweet Hitch-Hiker; Traveling Band; Up Around The Bend; Who'll Stop The Rain

Marshall CRENSHAW: Someday Someway

CRESTS: 16 Candles

CRICKETS: Oh Boy!

Jim CROCE: Bad Bad Leroy Brown; I Got A Name;  I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song; Operator (That's Not The Way It Feels); Roller Derby Queen; Time In A Bottle; Working At The Car Wash Blues; You Don't Mess Around With Jim

Bing CROSBY: White Christmas

CROSBY & NASH: Immigration Man

CROSBY, STILLS, NASH (&YOUNG): Almost Cut My Hair; Carry On;  Country Girl; Dark Star; Déjà Vu; Find The Cost Of Freedom; Guinnevere; Helplessly Hoping; Just A Song Before I Go; Long Time Gone; Marrakesh Express; Ohio; Our House; Southern Cross; Suite:Judy Blue Eyes; Teach Your Children; Wasted On The Way; Wooden Ships, Woodstock

Christopher CROSS: Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)

Sheryl CROW: All I Wanna Do; If It Makes You Happy

CROWDED HOUSE: Don't Dream It's Over

CRYSTALS: Da Doo Ron Ron; He's A Rebel; Then He Kissed Me

CULT: Edie (Ciao Baby); Fire Woman; She Sells Sanctuary; Sweet Soul Sister

Burton CUMMINGS: Stand Tall

CURE: A Forest; Boys Don't Cry; Friday I'm In Love; Just Like Heaven; Love Song; Pictures Of You

CUTTING CREW: (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight

Johnny CYMBAL: Mr.Bass Man

CYRKLE: Red Rubber Ball; Turn Down Day

[bigger]D[/bigger]

Terence Trent D'ARBY: Wishing Well

DADDY DEWDROP: Chick-A-Boom (Don't Ya Jes' Love It)

DAFT PUNK: Get Lucky (f/Pharrell); Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Dick DALE: Misirlou

DAMN YANKEES: High Enough

Charlie DANIELS: Devil Went Down To Georgia,The

DANNY & THE JUNIORS: At The Hop

DANZIG: Mother

Bobby DARIN: Beyond The Sea; Dream Lover; If I Were A Carpenter; Mack The Knife

Dave DAVIES: Death Of A Clown; Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)

Ray DAVIES: I Go To Sleep

Billy DAVIS Jr: You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show) with Marilyn McCoo

Sammy DAVIS Jr.: Candy Man

Skeeter DAVIS: End Of The World, The

SPENCER DAVIS GROUP: Gimme Some Lovin'; Hey Darling; I'm A Man;  Keep On Running

Tyrone DAVIS: Turn Back The Hands Of Time

DAWN: Candida; Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree

Bobby DAY: Rock-in Robin

DEAD KENNEDYS: California Uber Alles; Holiday In Cambodia

DEAD WEATHER: I Cut Like A Buffalo

DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE: You Are A Tourist

Bill DEAL & THE Rhondels: I've Been Hurt

DECEMBERISTS: O Valencia!; Song For Myla Goldberg; Summersong

Joey DEE & THE STARLITERS: Peppermint Twist (Part 1)

Kiki DEE BAND: I've Got The Music In Me

DEEP Purple: Burn; Child In Time; Fireball; Highway Star; Hush; Kentucky Woman; Lazy; Perfect Strangers; Smoke On The Water; Space Truckin'; Woman From Tokyo

DEF LEPPARD: Animal; Bringin' On The Heartbreak; Foolin'; Hysteria; Love Bites; Photograph; Pour Some Sugar On Me; Rock Of Ages; Too Late For Love

DELANEY & BONNIE & FRIENDS: Never Ending Song Of Love; Only You Know And I Know; Soul Shake

DELFONICS: Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)

DELL-VIKINGS: Come Go With Me

Jackie DESHANNON: Put A Little Love In Your Heart; What The World Needs Now

Desmond DEKKER: Israelites

John DENVER: Annie's Song; Sunshine On My Shoulders; Take Me Home, Country Roads

DEPECHE MODE: Enjoy The Silence; People Are People; Personal Jesus; Policy Of Truth; Strangelove

DEREK & THE DOMINOS: Anyday; Bell Bottom Blues; It's Too Late; Layla; Little Wing; Nobody Loves You When You're Down And Out; Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad?

Rick DERRINGER: Rock And Roll, Hootchie Koo

DEVO: Whip It

DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNERS: Come On Eileen

Neil DIAMOND: Cherry, Cherry; Cracklin' Rosie; Girl,You'll Be A Woman Soon; Holly Holy; I Am... I Said; Solitary Man; Song Sung Blue; Sweet Caroline

The DIAMONDS: Little Darlin'

Bo DIDDLEY: Bo Diddley; Who Do You Love

DIDO: Thank You; White Flag

DIO: Holy Diver; Last In Line; Rainbow In The Dark

DION/The Belmonts: Abraham, (I Was) Born To Cry; I Wonder Why; Martin And John; Runaround Sue; Teenager in Love; Wanderer, The

DIRE STRAITS: Brothers In Arms; Down To The Waterline; Expresso Love; Industrial Disease; Lady Writer; Love Over Gold; Money For Nothing; Romeo And Juliet; Skateaway; So Far Away; Sultans Of Swing; Tunnel Of Love; Walk Of Life; Why Worry

DISHWALLA: Counting Blue Cars

DIVINYLS: I Touch Myself

Ernie K DOE: A Certain Girl

DOKKEN: Alone Again; Breaking The Chains; Dream Warriors; In My Dreams; Into The Fire

Fats DOMINO: Ain't That A Shame; Blueberry Hill; I'm Walking

DONOVAN: Atlantis; Catch The Wind; Hurdy Gurdy Man; Jennifer Juniper; Mellow Yellow; Season Of The Witch; Sunshine Superman; Wear Your Love Like Heaven

DONOVAN with THE JEFF BECK GROUP: Goo Goo Barabajagal (Love Is Hot)

DOOBIE BROTHERS: Another Park, Another Sunday; Black Water; China Grove; Jesus Is Just Alright; Listen To The Music; Long Train Running; Rockin' Down The Highway; Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While); What A Fool Believes

DOORS: Alabama Song (Whisky Bar); Back Door Man; Break On Through; Crystal Ship, The; End, The; Five To One; Hello, I Love You; L.A. Woman; Light My Fire; Love Her Madly; Love Me Two Times; Love Street; Moonlight Drive; My Eyes Have Seen You; Peace Frog; People Are Strange; Riders On The Storm; Roadhouse Blues; Ship Of Fools; Soft Parade, The; Spanish Caravan; Soul Kitchen Strange Days;  Touch Me; Twentieth Century Fox; Unknown Soldier, The; Waiting For The Sun; When The Music's Over

DOVELLS, The: You Can't Sit Down

DR. HOOK & THE MEDICINE SHOW: Cover Of The Rolling Stone; Sylvia's Mother

DR.JOHN: Right Place, Wrong Time

DREAM ACADEMY: Life In A Northern Town

Nick DRAKE: Day Is Done

Dixie DREGS: Free Fall

DRIFTERS: Save The Last Dance For Me; There Goes My Baby; Under The Boardwalk; Up On The Roof

DROPKICK MURPHYS: I'm Shipping Up To Boston

DUFFY: Mercy

DURAN DURAN: A View To A Kill; Hungry Like The Wolf; New Moon On Monday; Ordinary World; Rio; Save A Prayer

Bob DYLAN: Abandoned Love; All Along The Watchtower; Ballad Of A Thin Man; Blowin' In The Wind; Buckets Of Rain; Chimes Of Freedom; Desolation Row; Don't Think Twice It's Alright; Forever Young; From a Buick 6; Highway 61 Revisited; Hurricane; I Want You; I'll Be Your Baby Tonight; Idiot Wind; It Ain't Me Babe; It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry; It's All Over Now, Baby Blue; It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding); Just Like A Woman; Knockin' On Heaven's Door; Lay Lady Lay; Like A Rolling Stone; Love Minus Zero/No Limit; Mr. Tambourine Man; My Back Pages; New Morning; Positively 4th Street; Rainy Day Women #12 & 35; Sara; She Belongs To Me; Shelter From The Storm; Simple Twist Of Fate; Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again; Subterranean Homesick Blues; Tangled Up In Blue; Times They Are A-Changin', The ; Watching The River Flow; You Ain't Goin' Nowhere

[bigger]E[/bigger]

EAGLES: After The Thrill Is Gone; Already Gone; Best Of My Love; Desperado; Heartache Tonight; Hotel California; I Can't Tell You Why; In The City; James Dean; King Of Hollywood; Life In The Fast Lane; Long Run, The;  Lyin' Eyes; New Kid In Town; Ol' '55; One Of These Nights; Peaceful Easy Feeling; Please Come Home For Christmas; Seven Bridge Road; Take It Easy; Take It To The Limit; Tequila Sunrise; Victim Of Love; Witchy Woman

Steve EARLE: Copperhead Road

EARTH, Wind and FIRE: Got To Get You Into My Life; Let's Groove; September; Shining Star; Sing A Song

Sheena EASTON: Morning Train (Nine To Five)

EASYBEATS: Friday On My Mind

ECHO and the BUNNEYMEN: Killing Moon, The

Duane EDDY: Rebel-Rouser

EDISON LIGHTHOUSE: Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)

Dave EDMUNDS: Girls Talk; Here Comes The Weekend; I Hear You Knockin'; I Knew The Bride (When She Used To Rock And Roll); She’s My Baby

Jonathan EDWARDS: Sunshine

Tommy EDWARDS: It's All In The Game

EELS: Flyswatter; Novocaine For The Soul

ELECTRIC FLAG, The: Groovin Is Easy

ELECTRIC PRUNES, The: I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)

ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA (ELO): 10538 Overture; Can't Get It Out Of My Head; Confusion; Do Ya; Don't Bring Me Down; Evil Woman; Hold On Tight; Livin' Thing; Mr. Blue Sky; Rock and Roll Is King; Rockaria!; Showdown; Strange Magic; Sweet Talkin' Woman; Telephone Line; Turn To Stone

Yvonne ELLIMAN: Hello Stranger; I Don't Know How To Love Him; If I Can't Have You

EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER: From The Beginning; Lucky Man; Still... You Turn Me On

EMINEM: Lose Yourself; Without Me

EN VOGUE: Free Your Mind; Hold On

ENGLAND DAN & JOHN FORD COLEY: I'd Really Love To See You Tonight; Love Is The Answer

ENYA:Only Time

David ESSEX: Rock On

Melissa ETHERIDGE: I'm The Only One

EUROPE: Final Countdown, The

EURYTHMICS: Here Comes The Rain Again; Sweet Dreams *Are Made Of This; Would I Lie To You?

EVANESCENCE: Bring Me To Life

Betty EVERETT: You’re No Good

EVERLAST: What It's Like

EVERLY BROTHERS: All I Have To Do Is Dream; Bye Bye Love; Cathy's Clown; Crying In The Rain; It’s Been Nice

EVERY MOTHER’S SON: Come On Down To My Boat

The EXCITERS: Tell Him

EXILE: Kiss You All Over

EXTREME: Hole-Hearted; More Than Words

[bigger]F[/bigger]

FACES: I'm Losing You, Stay With Me; Ooh La La

FAIRPORT CONVENTION: Meet On The Ledge; Who Knows Where The Time Goes

FAITH NO MORE: Epic

FASTBALL: Way, The

FASTER PUSSYCAT: Bathroom Wall; Nonstop To Nowhere

FASTWAY: Easy Livin’

FATBOY SLIM: Praise You

FILTER: Hey Man Nice Shot

FINE YOUNG CANNIBALS: Good Thing; She Drives Me Crazy

FINGER ELEVEN: Paralyzer

FIREFALL: Cinderella; Strange Way

FIREHOUSE: All She Wrote

The FIRM: Radioactive; Satisfaction Guaranteed

FITZ and the TANTRUMS: Money Grabber

FIVE AMERICANS: Western Union

FIVE DU-TONES: Shake A Tail-Feather

FIVE FOR FIGHTING: Superman (It's Not Easy)

FIVE MAN ELECTRICAL BAND: Signs

FIVE SATINS: In The Still Of The Nite

FIVE STAIRSTEPS: O-o-h Child

The FIXX: One Thing Leads To Another; Red Skies

Roberta FLACK: First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, The; Killing Me Softly With His Song; Where Is The Love (feat/ Donny Hathaway)

FLAMINGOS: I Only Have Eyes For You

FLEET FOXES: Blue Ridge Mountains; He Doesn't Know Why; Mykonos

FLEETWOOD MAC: Albatross; As Long As You Follow; Bare Trees; The Chain; Dreams; Go Your Own Way; Gold Dust Woman; Gypsy; Hold Me; Hypnotized; I Don't Want To Know; I'm So Afraid; Landslide; Little Lies; Man Of The World; Monday Morning; Never Going Back Again; Oh Diane; Oh Well; Over My Head; Rhiannon; Sara; Say You Love Me; Second Hand News; Silver Springs; You Make Loving Fun

FLEETWOODS: Come Softly To Me

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS: Hip-Hopopotamus vs Rhymenoceros

FLIRTATIONS: Nothin' But A Heartache

FLORENCE + The MACHINE: Never Let Me Go; Shake It Out

Eddie FLOYD: Knock On Wood

FLYING BURRITO BROTHERS: Hot Burrito #1

FLYING MACHINE: Smile A Little Smile For Me

FOCUS: Hocus Pocus

Dan FOGELBERG: Same Old Lang Syne

John FOGERTY: Centerfield; Old Man Down The Road, The; Rock And Roll Girls; Rockin' All Over The World

FOGHAT: Drivin' Wheel; Easy Money; Fool For The City; Honey Hush; I Just Want To Make Love To You; Slow Ride; Stone Blue

Wayne FONTANA & THE MINDBENDERS: Game Of Love

FOO FIGHTERS: All My Life; Baker Street; Everlong; Learn To Fly; My Hero; Pretender,The; Rope; These Days; Times Like These; Walk

Frankie FORD: Sea Cruise

Tennessee Ernie FORD: Sixteen Tons

FOREIGNER: Blue Morning, Blue Day; Cold As Ice; Dirty White Boy; Double Vision; Feels Like The First Time; Head Game; Hot Blooded; I Want To Know What Love Is; Jukebox Hero; Long, Long Way from Home; That Was Yesterday; Urgent; Waiting For a Girl Like You

FORTUNES: Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again; You've Got Your Troubles

FOUNDATIONS: Baby, Now That I've Found You; Build Me Up Buttercup

FOUR SEASONS: Big Girls Don't Cry; December, 1963 (Oh, What A Night); Let's Hang On; Rag Doll; Save It For Me; Sherry; Walk Like A Man; Who Loves You

FOUR TOPS: Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got); Baby I Need Your Lovin'; Bernadette; I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch); It's The Same Old Song; Reach Out I'll Be There; Standing In The Shadows Of Love

Peter FRAMPTON: Baby I Love Your Way; Do You Feel Like We Do; Show Me The Way

FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD: Relax

Aretha FRANKLIN: Baby, I Love You; Chain Of Fools; Do Right Woman, Do Right Man; I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You); Respect; Rock Steady; Spanish Harlem; Think; (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman

Erma FRANKLIN: Piece Of My Heart

FRANZ FERDINAND: Do You Want To?; No You Girls;  Take Me Out

FRATELLLIS: Chelsea Dagger

John FRED & HIS PLAYBOYS: Judy In Disguise (With Glasses)

FREE: All Right Now; Wishing Well

Glenn FREY: Heat Is On, The; Smuggler's Blues; You Belong To The City

FRIEND & LOVER: Reach Out Of The Darkness

FRIGHTENED RABBIT: Swim Until You Can't See Land

FUEL: Hemorrhage (In My Hands)

Bobby FULLER FOUR: I Fought The Law

FUN.: Some Nights; We Are Young

FUNKADELIC: Maggot Brain

Nelly FURTADO: Say It Right

[bigger]G[/bigger]

Peter GABRIEL: In Your Eyes; Sledgehammer; Solsbury Hill

Rory GALLAGHER: Moonchild; Wayward Child

GALLERY: Nice To Be With You

GAP BAND: You Dropped A Bomb On Me

GARBAGE: #1 Crush; I Think I'm Paranoid; Only Happy When It Rains; Stupid Girl

Jerry GARCIA: Sugaree

Art GARFUNKEL: Bright Eyes

Judy GARLAND: Man That Got Away, The

Marvin GAYE: Ain't That Peculiar; Can I Get A Witness; How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You; I Heard It Through The Grapevine;  Inner City Blues (Makes Me Wanna Holler); Let's Get It On; Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology); Too Busy Thinking About My Baby; What's Going On

Marvin GAYE & Tammi TERRELL: Ain't No Mountain High Enough; Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing; You're All I Need To Get By

Marvin GAYE & Kim WESTON: It Takes Two

Gloria GAYNOR: I Will Survive

J. GEILS BAND: Angel In Blue; Centerfold; First I Look At The Purse; Freeze Frame; Hard Drivin' Man; Lookin' For A Love; Love Stinks; Musta Got Lost

GENESIS: That's All

Bobbie GENTRY: Ode To Billy Joe

GENTRYS: Keep On Dancing

GERRY & THE PACEMAKERS: Ferry Cross The Mersey

Stan GETZ: Girl From Ipanema, The

GEORGIA SATELLITES: Keep Your Hands To Yourself

Robin GIBB: Saved By The Bell

Terri GIBBS: Somebody's Knocking

Astrud GILBERTO: Girl From Ipanema, The

Jimmy GILMER & The FIREBALLS: Sugar Shack

David GILMOUR: Murder

GIN BLOSSOMS: Allison Road; Found Out About You; Hey Jealousy; Until I Fall Away

GNARLS BARKLEY: Crazy

GODSMACK: Awake; Keep Away

GO-GO'S: We Got The Beat

GOLDEN EARRING: Radar Love; Twilight Zone

GOO GOO DOLLS: Black Balloon; Iris; Long Way Down; Name; Slide

Robert GORDON & Link Wray: Way I Walk, The

Lesley GORE: It's My Party; You Don't Own Me

GORILLAZ: Clint Eastwood; Every Planet We Reach Is Dead; Feel Good Inc.; Welcome To The World Of The Plastic Beach

GOTYE:Somebody That I Used To Know

Ellie GOULDING: Lights

GRAND FUNK RAILROAD: Bad Time; Footstompin’ Music; Loco-Motion, The; I'm Your Captain (Closer To Home); Some Kind Of Wonderful; We're An American Band

GRANDMASTER FLASH and the FURIOUS FIVE: Message, The

Eddy GRANT: Electric Avenue

GRASS ROOTS: I'd Wait A Million Years; Let's Live For Today; Midnight Confessions; Sooner Or Later; Temptation Eyes; Two Divided By Love; Where Were You When I Needed You

GRATEFUL DEAD: Alabama Getaway; Box Of Rain; Casey Jones; Fire On The Mountain; Friend Of The Devil; Hell In A Bucket; Operator; Ripple; Sugar Magnolia; Sugaree; Touch Of Grey; Truckin'; Uncle John's Band

David GRAY: Babylon

Dobie GRAY: Drift Away; In Crowd, The

Macy GRAY: I Try

GREAT WHITE: Call It Rock n Roll; Once Bitten, Twice Shy; Rock Me

R.B. GREAVES: Take A Letter Maria

Al GREEN: Here I Am (Come And Take Me); Let's Stay Together; Take Me To The River Tired Of Being Alone

Cee Lo GREEN: F**k You

GREEN DAY: American Idiot; Basket Case; Boulevard Of Broken Dreams; Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life); Holiday; Longview; Wake Me Up When September Ends; When I Come Around; Working Class Hero

Norman GREENBAUM: Spirit In The Sky

GRIN: White Lies

GUESS WHO: Albert Flasher; American Woman; Clap For The Wolfman;  Hand Me Down World;  Laughing; No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature; No Time; Shakin' All Over; Share The Land; Star Baby; These Eyes; Undun

GUNS N' ROSES: 14 Years; Civil War; Don't Cry; Don’t Damn Me; Estranged; Mr Brownstone; Night Train; November Rain; Paradise City; Patience; Rocket Queen; Sweet Child O' Mine; Welcome To The Jungle; You Could Be Mine

Arlo GUTHRIE: Alice's Restaurant; City Of New Orleans; Coming Into Los Angeles

Buddy GUY: Feels Like Rain; I Put A Spell On You (w/Carlos Santana); Mustang Sally

[bigger]H[/bigger]

Sammy HAGAR: Heavy Metal; I Can't Drive 55; Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy

Bill HALEY and His Comets: Rock Around The Clock (We're Gonna); Shake, Rattle And Roll

Darryl HALL/CHROMEO: I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)

HALL AND OATES: I Can't Go For That (No Can Do); Kiss On My List; Maneater; Out Of Touch; Rich Girl; Sara Smile; She's Gone; You Make My Dreams; You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling

HAMILTON, JOE FRANK, & REYNOLDS: Don't Pull Your Love; Fallin' In Love

Albert HAMMOND: It Never Rains In Southern California

HAPPENINGS, The: See You In September

Tim HARDIN: Reason To Believe

HARLEY, Steve and COCKNEY REBEL: Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)

Emmylou HARRIS: Love Hurts (f/ Gram Parsons)

George HARRISON: All Things Must Pass; All Those Years Ago; Apple Scruffs; Awaiting On You All; Beware Of Darkness; Crackerbox Palace; Dark Horse; Give Me Love ( Give Me Peace On Earth) ; Got My Mind Set On You; If Not For You; Isn't It A Pity; My Sweet Lord; Wah Wah; What Is Life; When We Was Fab; You

Wilbert HARRISON: Kansas City

Dan HARTMAN: I Can Dream About You

PJ HARVEY: Down By The Water; Dress

HARVEY DANGER: Flagpole Sitta

Dale HAWKINS: Susie-Q

Isaac HAYES: Theme From Shaft

Murray HEAD: Superstar

HEAD EAST: Never Been Any Reason

The HEADSTONES: Cemetery

Jeff HEALY Band: Angel Eyes

HEART: All I Wanna Do is Make Love To You; Alone; Barracuda; Battle Of Evermore, The; Crazy On You; Dreamboat Annie; Heartless; Kick It Out;  Magic Man; Straight On; These Dreams; What About Love

HEAVY SANDWICH: Eve

Bobby HEBB: Sunny

HELLECASTERS, The: Back On Terra Firma

HELLO: New York Groove

Levon HELM: Wide River To Cross

Bobby HELMS: Jingle Bell Rock

Jimi HENDRIX/Experience: 1983… (A Merman I Should Turn To Be); All Along The Watchtower; Angel; Are You Experienced?; Burning Of The Midnight Lamp, The; Castles Made Of Sand; Crosstown Traffic; Fire; Foxey Lady; Gypsy Eyes; Hey Joe;  If 6 Was 9; Little Wing; Machine Gun; Manic Depression; No Face, No Name, No Number; Purple Haze; Red House; Spanish Castle Magic; Voodoo Child (Slight Return); Voodoo Chile; Wind Cries Mary, The

Don HENLEY: All She Wants To Do Is Dance; Boys Of Summer; Dirty Laundry; End Of The Innocence; Heart Of The Matter; Sunset Grill

HERMAN'S HERMITS: Can't You Hear My Heartbeat; I'm Into Something Good; Jezebel; Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely Daughter; No Milk Today; There's A Kind Of Hush

John HIATT: Have A Little Faith In Me

Lauryn HILL: Doo Wop (That Thing)

HIVES: Hate To Say I Told You So; It Won't Be Long

HOLE: Violet

HOLLIES: Air That I Breathe, The; Bus Stop; Carrie-Anne; He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother; I’m Alive; Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress); Look Through Any Window; On A Carousel; So Lonely; Stop! Stop! Stop!; Yes, I Will

Buddy HOLLY: Everyday; Not Fade Away; Peggy Sue;  Rave On;  That'll Be The Day

HONEYMOON SUITE: New Girl Now

HOOBASTANK: Reason, The

John Lee HOOKER: Boom Boom; One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer

HOOTERS: All You Zombies; And We Danced

HOOTIE & THE BLOWFISH: Let Her Cry

Bruce HORNSBY and the Range: Mandolin Rain; Way It Is, The; Valley Road, The

HOT TUNA: Candyman; Hesitation Blues; Winin' Boy Blues

Thelma HOUSTON: Don't Leave Me This Way

Whitney HOUSTON: I Will Always Love You

HOWLIN' WOLF: Smoke Stack Lightning; Spoonful

HUES CORPORATION: Rock The Boat

HUMAN BEINZ: Nobody But Me

HUMAN LEAGUE, The: Don't You Want Me; Human; (Keep Feeling) Fascination

HUMBLE PIE: 30 Days In The Hole; Hot 'N' Nasty; I Don't Need No Doctor; Natural Born Boogie

Ian HUNTER: It Ain’t Easy When You Fall

[bigger]I[/bigger]

I AM KLOOT: Proof

Janis IAN: At Seventeen

IDES OF MARCH: Vehicle

Billy IDOL: Cradle Of Love; Dancing With Myself;  Eyes Without A Face; Rebel Yell; White Wedding

IGGY POP: Lust For Life; Passenger, The

IMAGINE DRAGONS: Radioactive

Natalie IMBRUGLIA: Torn

IMPRESSIONS: It's All Right; People Get Ready

INCUBUS: Drive

INXS: Devil Inside; Need You Tonight; Never Tear Us Apart; What You Need

Donnie IRIS: Ah! Leah!

IRON BUTTERFLY: In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida

IRON MAIDEN: Flight Of Icarus; Number Of The Beast, The; Run To The Hills; Trooper, The

Chris ISAAK: Wicked Game

ISLEY BROTHERS: It's Your Thing; Shout (Parts 1 And 2); This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY: White Bird

Burl IVES: Holly Jolly Christmas

[bigger]J[/bigger]

Terry JACKS: Seasons In The Sun

JACKSON 5: ABC; I Want You Back; I'll Be There; Love You Save, The; Never Can Say Goodbye;

J.J. JACKSON: But It's Alright

Michael JACKSON: Bad; Beat It; Ben; Billie Jean; Don't Stop Till You Get Enough; Man In The Mirror; Remember The Time; Rock With You; Say Say Say (w/ Paul McCartney); Smooth Criminal; Thriller

Joe JACKSON: Is She Really Going Out With Him ; Steppin' Out

Mick JAGGER: Memo From Turner

JAM: Start!; Town Called Malice

JAMES: Getting Away With It (All Messed Up); Laid

Etta JAMES: At Last; I'd Rather Go Blind; I Just Want To Make Love To You; Tell Mama

Rick JAMES: Super Freak

JAMES GANG: FUNK #49; Walk Away

Tommy JAMES and the SHONDELLS: Crimson And Clover; Crystal Blue Persuasion; Draggin' The Line; Hanky Panky; I Think We're Alone Now; Mony Mony

JAMIROQUAI - Virtual Insanity

JAN & DEAN: Dead Man's Curve; Little Old Lady From Pasadena, The

JANE'S ADDICTION: Been Caught Stealing

JAY and the AMERICANS: Come A Little Bit Closer; This Magic Moment; Walking In The Rain

JAY and the TECHNIQUES: Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie

JEFFERSON AIRPLANE: Coming Back To Me; Lather; Somebody To Love; Volunteers; White Rabbit; Wooden Ships

JEFFERSON STARSHIP: Count On Me; Jane; Miracles; Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now; Ride The Tiger

Joe JEFFRIES GROUP: My Pledge Of Love

JESUS JONES: Right Here Right Now

JET: Are You Gonna Be My Girl; Get What You Need

JETHRO TULL: Aqualung; Bungle In The Jungle; Cross-eyed Mary; Hymn 43; Living In The Past; Locomotive Breath; Mother Goose; Skating Away On The Thin Ice Of A New Day; Teacher; Thick As A Brick; Too Old To Rock N' Roll, Too Young To Die

Joan JETT and the Blackhearts: Bad Reputation; Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah); I Hate Myself For Loving You; I Love Rock 'N' Roll

JEWEL: Foolish Games; You Were Meant For Me

JIGSAW: Sky High

JIMMY EAT WORLD: The Middle

Billy JOEL: A Matter Of Trust; All For Leyna; Allentown; Big Shot; Captain Jack; Don’t Ask Me Why; Entertainer, The;  Goodnight Saigon; It's Still Rock And Roll To Me; Just The Way You Are; Keeping The Faith; Longest Time, The; Movin' Out (Anthony's Song); My Life; New York State Of Mind; Only The Good Die Young; Piano Man; Prelude/Angry Young Man; River Of Dreams, The; Say Goodbye To Hollywood; Scenes From An Italian Restaurant; She's Always A Woman; She’s Got A Way; Stranger, The; Tell Her About It; Uptown Girl; Vienna; We Didn't Start The Fire; You May Be Right

Elton JOHN: All The Girls Love Alice; Bennie And The Jets; Bitch Is Back, The; Border Song; Burn Down The Mission; Candle In The Wind; Country Comfort; Crocodile Rock; Daniel;  Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me; Elderberry Wine;  Empty Garden(Hey Hey Johnny); Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding; Goodbye Yellow Brick Road; Grey Seal; Harmony; Honky Cat; I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues; I'm Still Standing; Levon; Little Jeannie; Madman Across The Water; Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters; Nikita; Philadelphia Freedom;  Rocket Man; Sacrifice; Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting; Social Disease; Someone Saved My Life Tonight; Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word; Sweet Painted Lady; Tiny Dancer; Your Song

Elton JOHN & Kiki DEE: Don't Go Breaking My Heart

JOHNNY HATES JAZZ: Shattered Dreams

Sammy JOHNS: Chevy Van

Freedy JOHNSTON: Bad Reputation

George JONES: He Stopped Loving Her Today

Norah JONES: Don't Know Why

Tom JONES: Help Yourself; It's Not Unusual; She's A Lady

Janis JOPLIN/Big Brother & The Holding Company: Ball And Chain; Cry Baby; Get It While You Can; Maybe; Me And Bobby McGee; Mercedes Benz; Move Over; Piece Of My Heart; Summertime; Trouble In Mind; Try (Just A Little Bit Harder)

JOURNEY: Any Way You Want It; Anytime; Don't Stop Believin'; Faithfully; Feeling That Way; Lights; Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'; Open Arms; Separate Ways (Worlds Apart); Stone In Love; Wheel In The Sky; Who's Crying Now

JOY DIVISION: Love Will Tear Us Apart

JUDAS PRIEST: Breaking The Law; Heading Out The Highway; Living After Midnight; Some Heads Are Gonna Roll; You've Got Another Thing Comin'

JUICY FRUITS: Goodbye, Eddie, Goodbye

[bigger]K[/bigger]

KANSAS: Carry On Wayward Son; Dust In The Wind; Play The Game Tonight; Point Of Know Return

EDDIE KENDRIX: Keep On Truckin'

KENTUCKY HEADHUNTERS: Oh Lonesome Me

Alicia KEYS: Fallin'

Greg KIHN Band: Break Up Song (They Don't Write 'Em); Jeopardy

Andy KIM: Baby, I Love You

Albert KING: Born Under A Bad Sign

B.B. KING: Lucille; Thrill Is Gone, The

B.B. KING/Eric CLAPTON: Riding With The King

Ben E. KING: Stand By Me; Spanish Harlem; I Count The Tears

Carole KING: Beautiful; I Feel The Earth Move; It's Too Late; Jazzman; So Far Away; Sweet Seasons; Up On The Roof; Where You Lead; Will You Love Me Tomorrow?

Freddie KING: Going Down; Hide Away

KING CRIMSON: 21st Century Schizoid Man; Court Of The Crimson King, The; Epitaph

KING HARVEST: Dancing In The Moonlight

KINGS: This Beat Goes On/Switchin' To Glide

KINGS OF LEON: Sex On Fire

KINGSMEN: Louie Louie

KINKS: A Well Respected Man; Add It Up - The Kinks; All Day And All Of The Night; Animals In The Zoo; Apeman; Around The Dial; Better Things;  Celluloid Heroes;  Come Dancing; Dandy; Days; Dead End Street; Dedicated Follower Of Fashion; Do It Again; Father Christmas; Hard Way, The; I'm Not Like Everybody Else;  Living On A Thin Line; Lola; Picture Book; Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy; See My Friends; Set Me Free; Shangri-La; Sitting in the Midday Sun; Sunny Afternoon; This Time Tomorrow; Till The End Of The Day; Tired Of Waiting For You; Two Sisters; Victoria; Waterloo Sunset; Where Have All The Good Times Gone; (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman; You Really Got Me

KISS: Beth; Detroit Rock City; Heaven’s On Fire; I Love It Loud; I Was Made For Lovin’ You; Love Gun; Rock And Roll All Nite; Shout It Out Loud

KNACK: Good Girls Don't; My Sharona

KNICKERBOCKERS: Lies

Gladys KNIGHT & The Pips: Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me; I Heard It Through The Grapevine; If I Were Your Woman; Midnight Train To Georgia

JEAN KNIGHT: Mr. Big Stuff

Mark KNOPFLER: Boom, Like That; Blue Tarp Blues (w/ Sonny Landreth); Sailing To Philadelphia

KOOKS, The: Junk of the Heart (Happy); She Moves In Her Own Ways

KOOL and the GANG: Hollywood Swinging; Jungle Boogie; Too Hot

Al KOOPER, Mike BLOOMFIELD, Stephen STILLS: Season Of The Witch

Lenny KRAVITZ: Again; Always On The Run; Are You Gonna Go My Way?; Fly Away; It Ain't Over Till It's Over; Mr. Cab Driver

KROKUS: Long Stick Goes Boom; Screaming In The Night

Bob KUBAN & THE IN-MEN: Cheater, The

KULA SHAKER: Govinda; Hush

[bigger]L[/bigger]

LA's, The: There She Goes

LaBELLE: Lady Marmalade

LADY ANTEBELLUM: Need You Now

Ray LAMONTAGNE: Trouble

Sonny LANDRETH: Blue Tarp Blues (featuring Mark Knopfler)

Jonny LANG: Still Rainin’

k.d.LANG: Constant Craving

Nicolette LARSON: Lotta Love

Cyndi LAUPER: Girls Just Want To Have Fun; Time After Time; True Colors

Avril LAVIGNE: Complicated; Knocking On Heaven’s Door

Vicki LAWRENCE: The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia

LED ZEPPELIN: Achilles Last Stand; All My Love; Babe I'm Gonna Leave You; Battle Of Evermore, The; Black Dog; Bring It On Home; Bron-Y-Aur Stomp; Custard Pie; Celebration Day; Communication Breakdown; Dancing Days; Dazed And Confused; Down By The Seaside; D'yer Mak'er; Fool In The Rain; Gallows Pole; Going To California; Good Times Bad Times; Heartbreaker; Hey Hey What Can I Do; Houses Of The Holy; How Many More Times; I Can’t Quit You Baby; I'm Gonna Crawl; Immigrant Song; In My Time Of Dying; In The Evening; Kashmir; Lemon Song, The; Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman); Misty Mountain Hop; No Quarter; Nobody's Fault But Mine; Ocean, The; Over The Hills And Far Away; Rain Song; Ramble On; Rock And Roll; Rover, The; Since I've Been Loving You; Stairway To Heaven ; Tangerine; Ten Years Gone;  Thank You; That's The Way; Trampled Under Foot; Wanton Song, The; What Is And What Should Never Be; When The Levee Breaks; Whole Lotta Love; Your Time Is Gonna Come

Alvin LEE (see also 10 Years After): No More Lonely Nights

Brenda LEE: Break It To Me Gently; End Of The World, The; I'm Sorry; Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

Peggy LEE: Fever

LEFT BANKE: Walk Away Renee

LEMON PIPERS: Green Tambourine

LEMONHEADS: Mrs. Robinson

LEN: Steal My Sunshine

John LENNON /Plastic Ono Band, Etc: # 9 Dream; Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy); Gimme Some Truth; Give Peace A Chance; Happy Xmas (War Is Over); I'm Losing You; Imagine; Instant Karma;  Jealous Guy; (Just Like) Starting Over; Love; Mind Games; Nobody Told Me; Stand By Me; Watching The Wheels; Whatever Gets You Thru The Night; Woman; Working Class Hero

Julian LENNON: Too Late For Goodbyes

Annie LENNOX: Walking On Broken Glass

Barbara LEWIS: Baby I'm Yours; Hello Stranger

Bobby LEWIS: Tossin' And Turnin'

Gary LEWIS and the PLAYBOYS: This Diamond Ring

Huey LEWIS & THE NEWS: Heart Of Rock N' Roll, The; If This Is It; Power Of Love, The; Working For a Living

Jerry Lee LEWIS: Great Balls Of Fire; Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On

Ramsey LEWIS TRIO: "In" Crowd, The

LIFEHOUSE: Hanging By A Moment

Gordon LIGHTFOOT: Carefree Highway; If You Could Read My Mind; Sundown; Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald, The

LIGHTHOUSE: One Fine Morning

David LINDLEY: Mercury Blues

LINKIN PARK: In The End; Numb; Somewhere I Belong

LIT: My Own Worst Enemy

LITTLE ANTHONY & THE IMPERIALS: Hurt So Bad; Tears On My Pillow

LITTLE FEAT: Dixie Chicken; Fat Man In The Bathtub; Trouble; Willin'

LITTLE RICHARD: Good Golly, Miss Molly; Keep A Knockin'; Long Tall Sally; Tutti-Fruitti

LITTLE RIVER BAND: Help Is On Its Way; Lonesome Loser; Reminiscing

LIVE: All Over You; Lightning Crashes; Selling The Drama

LIVING COLOUR: Cult Of Personality

LOBO: I'd Love You To Want Me

David LOGGINS: Please Come To Boston

LOGGINS & MESSINA: Angry Eyes; Danny's Song; Vahevela; Watching The River Run; Your Mama Don't Dance

Julie LONDON: Cry Me A River

LOOKING GLASS: Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)

LOS BRAVOS: Black Is Black

LOS LONELY BOYS: Heaven

LOVE: 7 And 7 Is; Alone Again Or; Bummer In The Summer

LOVERBOY: Turn Me Loose; Working For The Weekend

LOVIN' SPOONFUL: Daydream; Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind?; Do You Believe In Magic; Summer In The City; You Didn't Have To Be So Nice; Younger Girl

Nick LOWE: Cruel To Be Kind

LULU: To Sir With Love

LUMINEERS :Ho Hey

LUSCIOUS JACKSON: Naked Eye

Barbara LYNN: You'll Lose A Good Thing

LYNYRD SKYNYRD: Ballad Of Curtis Loew; Call Me The Breeze; Free Bird; Gimme Back My Bullets;  Gimme Three Steps; Saturday Night Special; Simple Man; Sweet Home Alabama; That Smell; Tuesday's Gone; What's Your Name; Whiskey Rock-A-Roller; You Got That Right

[bigger]M[/bigger]

M: Pop Muzik

Lonnie MACK: Memphis

MADNESS: Our House

MADONNA: Borderline; Crazy For You; Express Yourself; Into The Groove

Taj MAHAL: Cakewalk Into Town; Six Days On The Road

MAIN INGREDIENT: Everybody Plays The Fool

Yngwie MALMSTEEN: Anguish And Fear 

MAMAS & THE PAPAS /Mama Cass ELLIOT: California Dreamin'; Creeque Alley; Dedicated To The One I Love; Dream A Little Dream Of Me; Go Where You Wanna Go; I Call Your Name; I Saw Her Again; Make Your Own Kind Of Music; Monday, Monday; Twelve Thirty; Words Of Love

Melissa MANCHESTER: Don't Cry Out Loud

Henry MANCINI: Moon River

MANFRED MANN: Blinded By The Light; Come Tomorrow; Do Wah Diddy Diddy; Mighty Quinn, The, Sticks And Stones

MANHATTANS: Shining Star

Marilyn MANSON: Beautiful People, The

MANSUN: Negative

MARCELS, The: Blue Moon

MARCY PLAYGROUND: Sex And Candy

Benny MARDONES: Into The Night

The MARKAYS: Last Night

Bob MARLEY/The Wailers; Buffalo Soldier; Get Up, Stand Up; I Shot The Sheriff; Jammin'; No Woman No Cry; One Love/People Get Ready; Redemption Song; Stir It Up; Three Little Birds

MARMALADE: Reflections Of My Life

Bruno MARS: Locked Out of Heaven; When I Was Your Man

MARSHALL TUCKER BAND: Can't You See; Fire On The Mountain; Heard It In A Love Song

MARTHA & The VANDELLAS: Dancing In The Street;  (Love Is Like a) Heat Wave; Nowhere To Run

Dean MARTIN: Volare

MARVELETTES: Please Mr. Postman

Richard MARX: Hazard

Hugh MASEKALA: Grazing In The Grass

Dave MASON: Only You Know And I Know; We Just Disagree

MASSIVE ATTACK: Safe From Harm; Teardrop

MATCHBOX 20: 3 A.M.; Push; Unwell

Dave MATTHEWS BAND: Ants Marching; Crash Into Me

MAXI PRIEST: Close To You

John MAYALL (& the BLUESBREAKERS): Fly Tomorrow; Room To Move, The Supernatural

John MAYER: Free Fallin’; No Such Thing

Curtis MAYFIELD: Pusherman; Superfly

MAZZY STAR: Fade Into You

Paul and Linda McCARTNEY: Say Say Say (w/ Michael Jackson); Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey

Paul McCARTNEY/WINGS: Another Day; Band On The Run; Every Night; Helen Wheels; Junior's Farm; Let Me Roll It; Live And Let Die; Maybe I'm Amazed; Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five; Wonderful Christmas Time

Marilyn McCOO: You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show) with Billy Davis Jr.

McCOYS: Come On Let’s Go; Hang On Sloopy

Gene McDANIELS: Tower Of Strength

Barry McGUIRE: Eve Of Destruction

Scott McKENZIE: San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)

Sarah McLACHLAN: Angel; I Will Remember You; Possession

Don McLEAN: American Pie; And I Love You So; Castles In The Air;  Vincent

MEAT LOAF: Bat Out Of Hell; Paradise By The Dashboard Light; Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad; You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth

MEAT PUPPETS: Backwater; Plateau

MEGADETH: Almost Honest; A Tout Le Monde; Peace Sells; Sweating Bullets; Symphony Of Destruction; Train Of Consequences

MELANIE: Brand New Key; (Lay Down) Candles In The Rain; What Have They Done To My Song, Ma

John (Cougar) MELLENCAMP: Ain't Even Done With The Night; Authority Song; Cherry Bomb; Hurts So Good; I Need A Lover; Jack And Diane; Lonely Ol' Night; Pink Houses; Rain On The Scarecrow; R.O.C.K In The U.S.A.; Small Town; Wild Night (ft Me'Shell Ndegeocello)

Harold MELVIN and the Blue Notes: If You Don't Know Me By Now; Love I Lost, The

MEN AT WORK: Be Good Johnny; Down Under; Overkill; Who Can It Be Now?

Sergio MENDES & BRASIL '66: Look Of Love, The

MERCY: (Love) Can Make You Happy

MERSEYS: Sorrow

METALLICA: Battery; Blackened; Enter Sandman; Fade To Black; Four Horsemen, The; Master Of Puppets; Nothing Else Matter; One; Sad but True; Turn The Page; Unforgiven, The; Wherever I May Roam

MGMT: Kids

George MICHAEL /Wham!: Careless Whisper; Faith; Father Figure

Lee MICHAELS: Do You Know What I Mean

Ingrid MICHAELSON: Be OK

MICKEY & SYLVIA: Love Is Strange

MIDNIGHT OIL: Beds Are Burning

MIGHTY MIGHTY BOSSTONES: Impression That I Get, The

MIKE + The MECHANICS: Living Years, The; Silent Running

Amos MILBURN: Chicken Shack Boogie

Buddy MILES: Them Changes

Glen MILLER & His ORCHESTRA: In The Mood

Roger MILLER: King Of The Road

Steve MILLER Band: Abracadabra; Dance, Dance, Dance; Fly Like An Eagle; Going To The Country; Living In The U.S.A.; Jet Airliner; Joker, The; Jungle Love; Rock'n Me; Serenade; Space Cowboy; Swingtown; Take The Money And Run

Garnet MIMMS & THE ENCHANTERS: Cry Baby

MINDBENDERS: A Groovy Kind Of Love

Kylie MINOGUE: Can't Get You Out Of My Head

MIRACLES/SMOKEY ROBINSON: Going To A Go-Go; Ooo Baby Baby; Shop Around; The Tears Of A Clown; The Tracks Of My Tears; You've Really Got A Hold On Me

Joni MITCHELL: Big Yellow Taxi; Both Sides Now; Chelsea Morning; Free Man In Paris; Help Me; River

MOBY: Porcelain

MODERN ENGLISH: I Melt With You

MODEST MOUSE: Float On

MOGWAI: Sun Smells Too Loud, The

MOLLY HATCHET: Flirtin' With Disaster; Whiskey Man

Eddie MONEY: Baby Hold On; Shakin'; Take Me Home Tonight; Two Tickets To Paradise

MONKEES: A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You; Daydream Believer; I'm A Believer; (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone; Last Train To Clarksville; Pleasant Valley Sunday; Theme From "The Monkees"; Valleri; What Am I Doing Hangin' 'Round?

MONOTONES: Book Of Love

MONTROSE: Black Train; Good Rockin’ Tonight

MONTY PYTHON: - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

MOODY BLUES: Go Now;  I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band); Legend Of A Mind; Nights In White Satin; Question; Ride My See-Saw; Story In Your Eyes, The; Tuesday Afternoon; Your Wildest Dreams

Gary MOORE: Still Got The Blues; Story Of The Blues

Lorrie MORGAN: Don’t Worry Baby (w/The Beach Boys)

Alanis MORISSETTE: You Oughta Know; You Oughta Know (Live Acoustic)

Ennio MORRICONE: Ecstasy Of Gold, The

Van MORRISON/THEM: And It Stoned Me; Baby, Please Don't Go; Brown Eyed Girl; Blue Money; Caravan; Come Running; Domino; Gloria; Here Comes The Night; I Can Only Give You Everything; Into The Mystic; Moondance; Tupelo Honey; Wild Night

MOTELS: Only The Lonely

MOTLEY CRUE: Home Sweet Home; Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away); Kickstart My Heart; Looks That Kill; Same Ol’ Situation (S.O.S.); Shout At The Devil; Smokin' In The Boys Room

MOTORHEAD: Ace Of Spades; Heartbreaker; Stand; Stay Clean; We Are Motorhead

MOTT THE HOOPLE: All The Way From Memphis; All The Young Dudes

MOUNTAIN: Mississippi Queen; Nantucket Sleighride; Theme From An Imaginary Western

The MOVE: Blackberry Way; Curly; Do Ya; What

Wolfgang Amadeus MOZART: A Little Night Music

MR. BIG: To Be With You

MR. MISTER: Broken Wings; Kyrie

Jason MRAZ: I'm Yours

MUDCRUTCH (See Tom Petty)

MULDAUR Maria: Midnight At The Oasis

MUMFORD & SONS: Cave, The; Little Lion Man

MUNGO JERRY: In The Summertime

Michael (Martin) MURPHY: Wildfire

MUSE: Hysteria; Knights Of Cydonia; Resistance;  Supermassive Black Hole; Uprising

MUSIC EXPLOSION: Little Bit O' Soul

MY BLOODY VALENTINE: Soon

Alannah MYLES: Black Velvet

[bigger]N[/bigger]

NAKED EYES: Always Something There To Remind Me

Graham NASH: Chicago (We Can Change The World); There's Only One

Graham NASH & David CROSBY: Frozen Smiles

Johnny NASH: Hold Me Tight; I Can See Clearly Now

NASHVILLE TEENS: Tobacco Road

NAZARETH: Hair Of The Dog; Holiday; Love Hurts

NAZZ, The: Open My Eyes

Ricky NELSON/THE STONE CANYON BAND: Garden Party; Hello Mary Lou; Poor Little Fool

Willie NELSON: Always On My Mind; Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain; On The Road Again

NENA: 99 Luftballons

NEON TREES:: Animal

Aaron NEVILLE: Tell It Like It Is

NEW COLONY SIX: Things I'd Like To Say

NEW ORDER: Blue Monday; True Faith

NEW RIDERS OF THE PURPLE SAGE: I Don't Need No Doctor

Randy NEWMAN: Short People

Juice NEWTON: Queen Of Hearts

Olivia NEWTON-JOHN: Summer Nights (featuring John Travolta)

NEW YORK DOLLS: (There's Gonna Be A) Showdown

Stevie NICKS: Edge Of Seventeen; Stand Back

Stevie NICKS & Don HENLEY: Leather And Lace

Stevie NICKS & Tom PETTY: Stop Draggin' My Heart Around

NIGHT RANGER : Don't Tell Me You Love Me; Sister Christian; When You Close Your Eyes

Maxine NIGHTINGALE: Right Back Where We Started From

Harry NILSSON: Coconut; Cuddly Toy; Everybody's Talkin'; Jump Into The Fire; One; Without You

NINE INCH NAILS: Closer; Hand That Feeds, The; Head Like A Hole

NIRVANA: About A Girl; All Apologies; Come As You Are; Drain You; Heart-Shaped Box; In Bloom; Lithium; Man Who Sold The World; Plateau; Smells Like Teen Spirit

NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND: Mr.Bojangles; You Ain’t Goin’ Nowhere

NO DOUBT: Don't Speak; Hella Good; Just A Girl

Aldo NOVA: Fantasy

Ted NUGENT: Cat Scratch Fever; Great White BUffalo; Stranglehold

Gary NUMAN: Cars

Laura NYRO: Stoned Soul Picnic; Stoney End; Wedding Bell Blues

[bigger]O[/bigger]

O.A.R.: Shattered (Turn The Car Around)

Sinead O'CONNOR: Nothing Compares 2 U

O'JAYS: Back Stabbers; For The Love Of Money; Love Train

Gilbert O'SULLIVAN: Alone Again (Naturally)

OASIS: Acquiesce; Champagne Supernova; D'you Know What I Mean?; Don't Look Back In Anger; Falling Down; Live Forever; Morning Glory; Supersonic; Wonderwall

OCEAN: Put Your Hand In The Hand

Of MONSTERS AND MEN: Little Talks; Love Love Love

OFFSPRING, The: Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Separated); Gone Away; Gotta Get Away; Hit That; Kids Aren't Alright, The; Pretty Fly (For A White Guy); Self Esteem; Why Don't You Get A Job?

OHIO PLAYERS: Love Rollercoaster

OLIVER:Good Morning Starshine

Roy ORBISON: Blue Bayou; Crying; Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream); In Dreams; Mean Woman Blues; Oh, Pretty Woman; Only The Lonely; Running Scared;  You Got It

ORCHESTRAL MANOUVRES IN THE DARK: If You Leave

Tony ORLANDO (See DAWN)

ORLEANS: Dance With Me; Still The One

ORLONS: Don't Hang Ups

Ozzy OSBOURNE: Bark At The Moon; Crazy Train; Flying High Again; Mama I'm Coming Home; Mr. Crowley; No More Tears; Over The Mountain; See You On The Other Side; Shot In The Dark

The OSMONDS: One Bad Apple

Shuggie OTIS: Strawberry Letter 23

The OUTFIELD - Your Love

OUTKAST: Hey Ya!; Idlewild Blue (Don'tchu Worry 'Bout Me); Roses

OUTLAWS: Ghost Riders In The Sky; Green Grass And High Tides; Hurry Sundown; There Goes Another Love Song

OUTSIDERS: Time Won't Let Me

Buck OWENS & the BUCKAROOS: Act Naturally

OZARK MOUNTAIN DAREDEVILS: Chicken Train; If You Wanna Get To Heaven; Jackie Blue;

[bigger]P[/bigger]

PABLO CRUISE: Love Will Find A Way; Whatcha Gonna Do

PACIFIC GAS & ELECTRIC: Are You Ready

Robert PALMER: Addicted To Love; Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor); Simply Irresistible

PANTERA: Cemetery Gates; Cowboys From Hell; Walk

PAPA ROACH: Scars

PAPER LACE: Night Chicago Died, The

Graham PARKER & The Rumour: Don't Ask Me Questions

PARLIAMENT: Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)

Alan PARSONS PROJECT: Don't Answer Me; Eye In The Sky; Games People Play; I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You

Gram PARSONS: Brass Buttons; She

Gram PARSONS: Love Hurts (f/ Emmylou Harris)

Dolly PARTON: 9 To 5; Jolene

PARTRIDGE FAMILY: I Think I Love You

Billy PAUL: Me & Mrs. Jones

Freda PAYNE: Band Of Gold

PEARL JAM: Alive; Animal; Better Man; Black; Daughter; Dissident; Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town; Even Flow; Immortality; Jeremy; Last Kiss; Light Years; Not For You; Rearviewmirror;  Wishlist; Yellow Ledbetter

PENGUINS: Earth Angel

Carl PERKINS: Blue Suede Shoes; Matchbox

Steve PERRY: Oh Sherrie

PERSUASIONS: Chain Gang

PET SHOP BOYS: West End Girls

PETER & GORDON: I Go To Pieces; World Without Love

PETER, PAUL, & MARY: Blowin' In The Wind; Leaving On A Jet Plane; Puff The Magic Dragon

Tom PETTY/The HEARTBREAKERS / MUDCRUTCH: A Face In The Crowd; A Woman In Love (It's Not Me); American Girl; Breakdown; Change Of Heart; Don't Come Around Here No More; Don't Do Me Like That; Even The Losers; Free Fallin'; Here Comes My Girl; I Need To Know; I Won't Back Down; Into The Great Wide Open; It's Good To Be King; Jammin' Me; Jefferson Jericho Blues;  Learning To Fly; Listen To Her Heart; Louisiana Rain; Love Is A Long Road; Lover Of The Bayou; Mary Jane's Last Dance; Out In The Cold; Rebels; Refugee; Runnin' Down A Dream; Scare Easy; Too Good To Be True; Too Much Ain't Enough; Waiting, The; Walls (Circus); Wrong Thing To Do, The; Yer So Bad; You Don't Know How It Feels; You Got Lucky; You Wreck Me

Phil PHILLIPS with The Twilights: Sea Of Love

Phillip PHILLIPS: Home

PHOENIX: 1901

Bobby Boris PICKETT & the CRYPTKICKERS: Monster Mash

Wilson PICKETT: Funky Broadway; In The Midnight Hour; Land Of 1000 Dances; Mustang Sally

PILOT: Magic

PINK (P!NK): Don't Let Me Get Me (Hazard To Myself); Glitter In The Air; Just Give Me A Reason (f.Nate Ruess); So What

PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2); Any Colour You Like; Arnold Layne; Brain Damage; Breathe;  Comfortably Numb; Corporal Clegg; Dogs; Echoes; Eclipse; Fat Old Sun; Fearless; Great Gig In The Sky; Have A Cigar; Hey You; High Hopes; Learning To Fly; Lucifer Sam; Money; Mother; On The Turning Away; One Of These Days; One Slip; Run Like Hell; See Emily Play; Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun; Sheep; Shine On You Crazy Diamond; Time; Us And Them; Welcome To The Machine; Wish You Were Here; Young Lust

Gene PITNEY: It Hurts To Be In Love; (The Man Who Shot) Liberty Valance

PIXIES: Debaser; Here Comes Your Man; Monkey Gone To Heaven; Where Is My Mind?

PLAIN WHITE T'S: Hey There Delilah

Robert PLANT & Alison KRAUSS: Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)

PLASTIC BERTRAND: Ca Plane Pour Moi

PLATTERS, The: Great Pretender, The; Only You; Smoke Gets In Your Eyes; Twilight Time

PLAYER: Baby Come Back

POCO: A Good Feelin' To Know; Crazy Love; Rose Of Cimmaron

POGUES: and the Band Played Waltzing Matilda

POINTER SISTERS: Fire

POISON: Every Rose Has Its Thorn; Fallen Angel; Nothin' But A Good Time; Talk Dirty To Me

POLICE: Can't Stand Losing You; De Do Do Do De Da Da Da; Don't Stand So Close To Me; Every Breath You Take; Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic; King Of Pain; Message In A Bottle; Next To You; Roxanne; So Lonely; Walking On The Moon; Wrapped Around Your Finger

POMPEII: Bastille

PORTISHEAD: Glory Box; Sour Times

PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE: Lump

Elvis PRESLEY: All Shook Up; Are You Lonesome Tonight; Burning Love; Can't Help Falling In Love; Don't Be Cruel; Heartbreak Hotel; Hound Dog; In The Ghetto; Jailhouse Rock; Kentucky Rain; Little Sister; Love Me Tender; (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame; Mystery Train; One Night; Return To Sender;  Suspicious Minds; That's All Right; Wonder Of You, The

Billy PRESTON: Nothing From Nothing

PRETENDERS: Back On The Chain Gang; Brass In Pocket (I'm Special); Don't Get Me Wrong; I'll Stand By You; Middle Of The Road; Mystery Achievement; Stop Your Sobbing

The PRETTY THINGS: Don’t Bring Me Down; Rosalyn

Lloyd PRICE: Just Because; Personality; Stagger Lee

PRIMITIVE RADIO GODS: Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand

PRIMUS: Wynona's Big Brown Beaver

PRINCE/ The Revolution: 1999; Purple Rain; Raspberry Beret; Sign O' The Times; When Doves Cry

P.J. PROBY: Hold Me

PROCLAIMERS: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

PROCOL HARUM: A Whiter Shade Of Pale; Conquistador; Homburg; Shine On Brightly

PSYCHEDELIC FURS: Love My Way; Pretty In Pink

PUBLIC ENEMY: Fight The Power

Gary PUCKETT and the Union Gap: Lady Willpower; Over You; Woman, Woman; Young Girl

PUDDLE OF MUDD: Blurry; She Hates Me

PULP: Common People; Disco 2000

PUNCH BROTHERS: Rye Whiskey

PURE PRAIRIE LEAGUE: Amie; Two Lane Highway

[bigger]Q[/bigger]

QUARTERFLASH: Harden My Heart

Suzie QUATRO & Chris NORMAN: Stumblin' In

QUEEN: '39; Another One Bites The Dust; Bohemian Rhapsody; Crazy Little Thing Called Love; Don't Stop Me Now; Fat Bottomed Girls; I Want It All; I Want To Break Free; Killer Queen; Radio Ga Ga; Seven Seas Of Rhye; Show Must Go On, The; Somebody To Love; Stone Cold Crazy; These Are The Days Of Our Lives; Tie Your Mother Down; Under Pressure; We Are The Champions; We Will Rock You; You're My Best Friend

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE: Little Sister; Mosquito Song; No One Knows

QUEENSRYCHE : Another Rainy Night (Without You); Eyes Of A Stranger; Jet City Woman; Silent Lucidity

? (QUESTION MARK) and the MYSTERIANS: 96 Tears; Can't Get Enough Of You Baby

QUIET RIOT: Cum On Feel The Noize; Metal Health (Bang Your Head)

[bigger]R[/bigger]

Eddie RABBITT: I Love A Rainy Night

RACONTEURS: Salute Your Solution; Steady As She Goes

RADIOHEAD: Creep; Fake Plastic Trees; High And Dry; Karma Police; Paranoid Android

Gerry RAFFERTY: Baker Street; Right Down The Line

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE: Bulls On Parade; Guerilla Radio; Killing In The Name; Testify

RAINBOW: Man On The Silver Mountain; Since You've Been Gone; Stargazer; Tearin’ Out My Heart

Bonnie RAITT: Angel From Montgomery; I Can't Make You Love Me; Love Has No Pride; Love Sneakin' Up On You; Something To Talk About; Thing Called Love

RAM JAM: Black Betty

RAMMSTEIN: Du Hast

RAMONES: Blitzkrieg Bop; Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?; I Wanna Be Sedated; I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend; Judy Is A Punk; KKK Took My Baby Away, The; Needles and Pins; Rockaway Beach; Rock 'N' Roll High School; Sheena Is A Punk Rocker; We Want The Airwaves

RANCID: Time Bomb

RARE EARTH: Get Ready; I Just Want To Celebrate

RASCALS/ YOUNG RASCALS: A Beautiful Morning; A Girl Like You; Good Lovin'; Groovin'; How Can I Be Sure; I've Been Lonely Too Long; People Got To Be Free

RASPBERRIES: Go All The Way

RATT:    Round And Round

Lou RAWLS: You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine

R.E.M.: Bang & Blame; Crush With Eyeliner; Drive;  Everybody Hurts; Imitation Of Life; It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine); Losing My Religion; Man On The Moon; Nightswimming; One I Love, The; Orange Crush; Pop Song 89; Radio Free Europe; Radio Song; Shiny Happy People; Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite, The; So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry); ; Stand; Texarkana; What's The Frequency, Kenneth?

REO SPEEDWAGON: 157 Riverside Avenue; Can't Fight This Feeling; Golden Country; Keep On Lovin’ You; Like You Do; Ridin' The Storm Out; Take It On The Run; Time For Me To Fly

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS: Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie, The; Aeroplane; Blood Sugar Sex Magik; Breaking The Girl; By The Way; Californication; Can't Stop; Dani California; Give It Away; Higher Ground; Knock Me Down; My Friends; Otherside; Scar Tissue; Soul To Squeeze; Suck My Kiss; Under The Bridge; Zephyr Song, The

RED RIDER: Lunatic Fringe

REDBONE: Come And Get Your Love

Jerry REED: Amos Moses

Lou REED: Coney Island Baby; New York Telephone Conversation; Perfect Day; Satellite Of Love; Sweet Jane; Walk On The Wild Side

Otis REDDING: A Change Is Gonna Come; Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa (Sad Song); Hard To Handle; I Can't Turn You Loose; I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now); (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay; These Arms Of Mine; Try A Little Tenderness

REFLECTIONS: (Just Like) Romeo And Juliet

REFRESHMENTS, The: Banditos; Girly

REPLACEMENTS: Alex Chilton; Unsatisfied

Paul REVERE & THE RAIDERS: Indian Reservation (The Lament Of The Cherokee Reservation Indian);  Just Like Me; Kicks

Charlie RICH: Most Beautiful Girl, The

Cliff RICHARD: Devil Woman

Lionel RICHIE: Say You, Say Me

RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS: Rock And Roll Heaven; Unchained Melody; (You're My) Soul And Inspiration; You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'

Jeannie C. RILEY: Harper Valley PTA

Johnny RIVERS: Memphis; Poor Side Of Town; Rockin' Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu; Secret Agent Man; Summer Rain

RIVIERAS: California Sun

Marty ROBBINS: El Paso

Smokey ROBINSON: Cruisin'

Tommy ROE: Dizzy

Kenny ROGERS/FIRST EDITION: Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In); Ruby, Don't take Your Love To Town

ROLLING STONES: 19th Nervous Breakdown; 2,000 Light Years From Home; Ain't Too Proud To Beg; All Down The Line; Angie; Anybody Seen My Baby?; As Tears Go By; Beast Of Burden ; Bitch; Brown Sugar; Can't You Hear Me Knocking; Child Of The Moon; Dance Little Sister; Dandelion; Dead Flowers; Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker); Factory Girl; Far Away Eyes; Fool To Cry; Get Off Of My Cloud; Gimme Shelter; Happy; Harlem Shuffle; Heart Of Stone; Honky Tonk Women; Hot Stuff; (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction; I'd Much Rather Be With The Boys; I Got The Blues; I'm A King Bee; I'm Free; It's All Over Now; It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It); It Won't Take Long; Jigsaw Puzzle; Jumpin' Jack Flash;  Lady Jane; Last Time, The; Let It Bleed; Let's Spend The Night Together; Little Red Rooster; Love In Vain; Loving Cup; Memory Motel; Midnight Rambler; Miss You; Monkey Man; Moonlight Mile ; Mother's Little Helper; Not Fade Away; One Hit (To The Body); Out Of Time ; Paint It Black; Parachute Woman; Pass The Wine (Sophia Loren); Play With Fire; Prodigal Son; Respectable; Rip This Joint; Rock And A Hard Place; Rocks Off; Ruby Tuesday; Salt Of The Earth; Shattered; She's A Rainbow; She's So Cold; Shine A Light; Silver Train; Singer Not The Song, The; Sister Morphine; Sittin' On A Fence;  Some Girls; Spider and the Fly, The; Start Me Up; Stray Cat Blues; Street Fighting Man; Sway; Sweet Black Angel; Sweet Virginia; Sympathy For The Devil; Take It Or Leave It; Tell Me (You're Coming Back); Time Is On My Side; Time Waits For No One; Torn And Frayed; Tumbling Dice; Under My Thumb; Waiting On A Friend; What To Do; When The Whip Comes Down; Wild Horses; Winter; You Better Move On; You Can't Always Get What You Want; You Got The Silver; You Got To Move

ROMANTICS: Talking In Your Sleep; What I Like About You

RONETTES: Baby, I Love You; Be My Baby

Mick RONSON: Life’s A River

Linda RONSTADT: Blue Bayou; It's So Easy; Long Long Time; Love Has No Pride; Poor Poor Pitiful Me; When Will I Be Loved; Willin’; You're No Good

ROOTS: Seed 2.0

Diana ROSS: Ain't No Mountain High Enough

David Lee ROTH: California Girls

ROXETTE: Listen To Your Heart; Look, The

ROXY MUSIC: Love Is The Drug; More Than This

Billy Joe ROYAL: Down In The Boondocks; Cherry Hill Park

Ruby and the Romantics: Our Day Will Come

Nate RUESS: Just Give Me A Reason (w/Pink)

Jimmy RUFFIN: What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted

RUFUS/CHAKA KHAN: Ain't Nobody; Tell Me Something Good

RUN-D.M.C.: It's Tricky; Walk This Way

RUNAWAYS: Cherry Bomb

Todd RUNDGREN: Bang On The Drum All Day; Black and White; Can We Still Be Friends; Hello It's Me; I Saw The Light; We Gotta Get You A Woman

RUSH: By-Tor And The Snow Dog; Closer To The Heart; Fly By Night; Freewill; In The Mood; Limelight; Red Barchetta; Spirit Of Radio, The; Subdivisions; Tom Sawyer; Trees, The; Working Man

Merrilee RUSH: Angel Of The Morning

Leon RUSSELL: A Song For You; Jumpin' Jack Flash/Young Blood; Lady Blue; Queen Of The Roller Derby; This Masquerade; Tight Rope

RUTS: Staring At The Rude Boys

Mitch RYDER & THE DETROIT WHEELS: CC Rider/Jenny Takes A Ride; Devil With The Blue Dress On / Good Golly Miss Molly

[bigger]S[/bigger]

SADE: Smooth Operator

SAM & DAVE: Hold On, I'm Comin'; Soul Man; Wrap It Up

SAM THE SHAM and the PHARAOHS: Li'l Red Riding Hood; Wooly Bully

SANFORD-TOWNSEND BAND: Smoke From A Distant Fire

SANTANA: Black Magic Woman; Europa; Evil Ways; I Put A Spell On You (w/Buddy Guy);  Jingo; Maria, Maria; No One To Depend On; Oye Como Va; Put Your Lights On; Samba Pa Ti; She's Not There; Smooth; Soul Sacrifice; Winning

SANTO & JOHNNY: Sleep Walk

Leo SAYER Long Tall Glasses;  When I Need You; You Make Me Feel Like Dancing

Boz SCAGGS: Lowdown; Lido Shuffle

SCANDAL: Goodbye To You; Warrior, The

Joey SCARBURY: Theme From “Greatest American Hero” (Believe It or Not)

SCORPIONS: Bad Boys Running Wild; Big City Nights; Blackout; No One Like You; Rock You Like A Hurricane; Still Loving You; Wind Of Change; Zoo, The

SCREAMING TREES: Nearly Lost You

SCRIPT, The: Breakeven

SEAL: Kiss From A Rose

SEALS & CROFTS: Diamond Girl; Get Closer; Hummingbird; Summer Breeze; We May Never Pass This Way Again

SEARCHERS: Needles And Pins

John SEBASTIAN: Younger Generation

Neil SEDAKA: Breaking Up Is Hard To Do; Laughter In The Rain

SEEDS:Pushin' Too Hard

Pete SEEGER: Waist Deep In The Big Muddy

SEEKERS: Georgy Girl; I'll Never Find Another You

Bob SEGER/SILVER BULLET BAND: Against The Wind; Beautiful Loser; Feel Like A Number; Fire Down Below, The; Fire Lake; Get Out Of Denver; Her Strut; Hollywood Nights; Horizontal Bop, The; Katmandu; Like A Rock; Main Street; Night Moves; Old Time Rock & Roll; Ramblin' Gamblin Man; Rock & Roll Never Forgets; Roll Me Away; Shakedown; Still The Same; Sunspot Baby; Till It Shines; Turn The Page; We've Got Tonight

SEMISONIC: Closing Time

SEVENDUST: Denial

SEVEN MARY THREE: Cumbersome

SEX PISTOLS: Anarchy In The U.K.; God Save The Queen; Holidays In The Sun

SHANGRI-LAS: Leader Of The Pack; Remember (Walking In The Sand); Right Now And Not Later

Del SHANNON: Keep Searchin’ (We’ll Follow The Sun); Runaway

SHE & HIM: Thieves

Kenny Wayne SHEPHERD: Blue On Black

SHINEDOWN: Crow And The Butterfly, The; If You Only Knew; Second Chance

SHIRELLES: Baby, It's You; Boys; Mama Said; Will You Love Me Tomorrow

SHOCKING BLUE: Never Marry A Railroad Man; Venus

Sigur Rós: Starálfur

SILVERCHAIR: Tomorrow

SILVERSUN PICKUPS: Lazy Eye; Panic Switch

SIMON & GARFUNKEL: 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy); A Hazy Shade Of Winter; America; April Come She Will; At The Zoo; The Boxer; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Cecilia; Dangling Conversation, The; El Condor Pasa; For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her; Homeward Bound; I Am A Rock; Keep The Customer Satisfied; Mrs.Robinson; My Little Town; Old Friends (Bookends); Only Living Boy In New York, The; Scarborough Fair/Canticle; Sounds Of Silence, The; Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.

Carly SIMON: Anticipation; You Belong To Me; You're So Vain

Carly SIMON/James TAYLOR: Mockingbird

Paul SIMON: 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover; Graceland; Kodachrome; Late In The Evening; Mother And Child Reunion; Loves Me Like A Rock; Me And Julio Down By The School Yard; Slip Slidin' Away;  Something So Right; You Can Call Me Al

Nina SIMONE: Feeling Good; Sinnerman

SIMPLE MINDS: Don't You (Forget About Me)

SIMPLY RED: Holding Back The Years

Frank SINATRA: All The Way Fly Me To The Moon; My Way; New York, New York; Strangers In The Night; Summer Wind; That's Life; Way You Look Tonight, The; Witchcraft

Frank & Nancy SINATRA: Somethin' Stupid

Nancy SINATRA: Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down);  These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

SISTER SLEDGE: We Are Family

SIXPENCE NON THE RICHER: Kiss Me

SIXX AM: Life Is Beautiful

SKID ROW: 18 & Life; I Remember You; Monkey Business; Quicksand Jesus; Youth Gone Wild

SKYLINERS: Since I Don't Have You

SLADE: Get Down, Get With It; Mama Weer All Crazee Now; Run Runaway

SLAUGHTER: Fly To The Angels

SLAYER: Seasons In The Abyss

Percy SLEDGE: When A Man Loves A Woman

Sly & The FAMILY STONE: Dance To The Music; Everybody Is A Star; Everyday People; Family Affair; Hot Fun In The Summertime; I Want To Take You Higher; If You Want Me To Stay; Thank You ( Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

SMALL FACES: Autumn Stone, The; If I Were A Carpenter; Itchycoo Park; Lazy Sunday; Tin Soldier

SMASH MOUTH: All Star; Then The Morning Comes; Walking On The Sun; Waste

SMASHING PUMPKINS: 1979; Bullet With Butterfly Wings; Cherub Rock; Disarm; Today; Tonight, Tonight

SMITH: Baby It’s You

Patti SMITH: Because The Night; : Gloria

SMITHEREENS: A Girl Like You; Blood And Roses

SMITHS: How Soon Is Now?; This Charming Man

SMOKIE: Living Next Door To Alice

SNIFF 'N' THE TEARS: Driver's Seat

SNOW PATROL: Chasing Cars

SOCIAL DISTORTION: Ball And Chain; California (Hustle & Flow); I Was Wrong

SOFT CELL: Tainted Love

SONIC YOUTH: Teen Age Riot

SONNY AND CHER/& Friends: Baby Don't Go; Beat Goes On, The; I Got You Babe

SOUL II SOUL: Back To Life (However Do You Want It)

SOUL ASYLUM: Black Gold; Misery, Runaway Train; Somebody To Shove

SOUL SURVIVORS: Expressway To Your Heart

SOUNDGARDEN: Black Hole Sun; Day I Tried To Live, The; Fell On Black Days; Outshined; Rusty Cage; Spoonman

Joe SOUTH: Games People Play; Hush

J.D.SOUTHER: White Rhythm and Blues (feat Phil Everly); You're Only Lonely

SOUTHSIDE JOHNNY and the ASBURY JUKES: Fever, The

SPACE: Female Of The Species

SPANDAU BALLET: True

SPANKY AND OUR GANG: Lazy Day; Sunday Morning; Sunday Will Never Be The Same

Benny SPELLMAN: Fortune Teller

SPIN DOCTORS: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong; Two Princes

SPINNERS: Could It Be I'm Falling In Love; I'll Be Around; It's A Shame; Rubberband Man, The; Working My Way Back To You

SPIRAL STARECASE: More Today Than Yesterday

SPIRIT: I Got A Line On You

SPLIT ENZ: Six Months In A Leaky Boat

Dusty SPRINGFIELD: I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself; I Only Want To Be With You; Look Of Love, The; Son Of A Preacher Man; Wishin' And Hopin'; You Don't Have To Say You Love Me; You Don't Own Me

Bruce SPRINGSTEEN: 4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy); Badlands; Born In The U.S.A.; Born To Run; Brilliant Disguise; Cover Me; Dancing In The Dark; Fire; Glory Days; Hungry Heart; I'm On Fire; Jungleland; Murder Incorporated; My Hometown; New York City Serenade; One Step Up; Pink Cadillac; Prove It All Night; Radio Nowhere; Ramrod; River, The; Rosalita (Come Out Tonight); She's The One; Sherry Darling; Spirit In The Night; Streets Of Philadelphia; Tenth Avenue Freeze Out; Thunder Road; Ties That Bind, The

SQUEEZE: Pulling Mussles (From The Shell); Tempted

Billy SQUIER: Lonely Is The Night; Stroke, The

STABBING WESTWARD: Save Yourself

STAIND: It's Been Awhile

STAMPEDERS: Sweet City Woman

STANDELLS: Dirty Water

STAPLE SISTERS: I'll Take You There

STARBUCK: Moonlight Feels Right

Edwin STARR: 25 Miles; War

Ringo STARR: Back Off Boogaloo; It Don't Come Easy; Photograph

STARSHIP (See Jefferson Starship)

STARZ: Cool One

STATLER BROTHERS: Flowers On The Wall

STATUS QUO: Pictures Of Matchstick Men; Whatever You Want

STEALERS WHEEL: Late Again; Star; Stuck In The Middle With You

STEAM: Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

STEELY DAN: Aja; Any Major Dude Will Tell You; Bad Sneakers; Black Cow; Black Friday; Bodhisattva; Deacon Blues; Dirty Work; Do It Again; Don't Take Me Alive; Dr. Wu; FM (No Static At All); Hey Nineteen; Josie; Kid Charlemagne; Midnight Cruiser; My Old School; Peg; Reeling In The Years; Rikki Don't Lose That Number

STEPPENWOLF: Born To Be Wild; Magic Carpet Ride; Sookie Sookie

STEREO MCs: Connected

STEREOPHONICS: Maybe Tomorrow

Cat STEVENS: Another Saturday Night; Father And Son; Here Comes My Baby; Lady D'Arbanville; Moonshadow; Morning Has Broken; Oh Very Young; Peace Train; Sitting;  Where Do The Children Play; Wild World

STEVE STEVENS: Hellcats Take The Highway

B.W. STEVENSON: My Maria

Al STEWART: Year Of The Cat

Rod STEWART: First Cut Is The Deepest, The; Forever Young; Hot Legs; I'm Losing You;  Maggie May; Mandolin Wind; Reason To Believe; Sailing; You Wear It Well; Young Turks; You're In My Heart

Stephen STILLS: Love The One You're With

STILLS - YOUNG BAND: Long May You Run

STING: Fields Of Gold

Joss STONE: Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' On Me?)

STONE PONYS: Different Drum

STONE ROSES: I Wanna Be Adored; Love Spreads; Made Of Stone; She Bangs The Drums; Waterfall

STONE SOUR: Through Glass

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS: Big Empty; Creep; Interstate Love Song; Plush; Sex Type Thing; Sour Girl; Trippin’ On A Hole In A Paper Heart; Vasoline

STOOGES: I Wanna Be Your Dog; Search And Destroy

STORIES: Brother Louie

STRANGLERS: Golden Brown

STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK: Incense And Peppermints

STRAWBS:          Lay Down

STRAY CATS: Rock This Town; Stray Cat Strut

Barbara STREISAND: Way We Were, The

STROKES: Last Night; Razorblade

Barrett STRONG: Money (That's What I Want)

STYX: Babe; Best Of Times, The; Blue Collar Man; Come Sail Away; Crystal Ball; Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man); Grand Illusion, The; Lady; Mr. Roboto; Renegade; Snowblind; Suite Madam Blue; Too Much Time On My Hands

SUBLIME: Santeria; What I Got

SUGAR: A Good Idea

SUGARHILL GANG: Rapper's Delight

SUGARLOAF: Green-Eyed Lady

SUGAR RAY: Someday

Donna SUMMER: Hot Stuff; I Feel Love; Last Dance; She Works Hard For The Money

SUPERGRASS: Alright

SUPERTRAMP: Bloody Well Right; Breakfast In America; Dreamer; Give A Little Bit;  Goodbye Stranger; Logical Song, The; School; Take The Long Way Home

SUPREMES: Baby Love; Come See About Me; I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (w/ The Temptations); Love Child; Love Is Here And Now You're Gone; Nothing But Heartaches; Stoned Love; Stop! In The Name Of Love; You Can't Hurry Love; Where Did Our Love Go; You Keep Me Hangin' On

SURFARIS: Wipeout

SURVIVOR: Burning Heart; Eye Of The Tiger; High On You; Search Is Over, The

SUTHERLAND BROTHERS: Sailing

Billy SWAN: I Can Help

SWEENEY TODD: Roxy Roller

The SWEET: AC/DC; Ballroom Blitz; Fox On The Run; Little Willy; Love Is Like Oxygen; Six Teens, The

Matthew SWEET: Girlfriend; Sick Of Myself; Time Capsule

SWING OUT SISTER: Am I The Same Girl; Breakout

SWINGING BLUE JEANS: Hippy Hippy Shake

SYSTEM OF A DOWN: Chop Suey!

[bigger]T[/bigger]

T.I.: Blurred Lines (w/ Robin Thicke & Pharrell)

T.REX: 20th Century Boy; Baby Boomerang; Bang A Gong (Get It On); Jeepster; Lean Woman Blues; Metal Guru; Slider, The

TALKING HEADS: And She Was; Burning Down The House; Life During Wartime; Once In A Lifetime; Psycho Killer; Road To Nowhere; Stay Up Late; Take Me To The River; Wild Wild Life

James TAYLOR: Carolina In My Mind; Fire And Rain; Mexico; Sweet Baby James; You've Got A Friend

Johnny TAYLOR: Who's Making Love

R. Dean TAYLOR: Indiana Wants Me

TEA PARTY: Fire In The Head

TEARS FOR FEARS: Everybody Wants To Rule The World; Head Over Heels; Mad World; Pale Shelter;  Shout

TEE SET: Ma Belle Amie

TEMPTATIONS: Ain't Too Proud To Beg; Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today); Cloud Nine; Get Ready; I Can't Get Next To You; I Wish It Would Rain; I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (w/ The Supremes); Just My Imagination; My Girl; Papa Was A Rollin' Stone; Way You Do The Things You Do, The

TEMPLE OF THE DOG: Hunger Strike

TEN YEARS AFTER/Alvin LEE: Baby Won't You Let Me Rock 'n’ Roll You ; Bluest Blues; Choo Choo Mama; I'd Love To Change The World; I'm Going Home; Love Like A Man

TENACIOUS D: Tribute

Tammi TERRELL: (see Marvin Gaye)

TESLA: Love Song; Signs

Joe TEX: Show Me

THEM: (See Van MORRISON)

THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS: Ana Ng; Istanbul (Not Constantinople)

Robin THICKE: Blurred Lines (f/ T.I. & Pharrell)

THIN LIZZY: Boys Are Back In Town, The; Jailbreak; Whiskey In The Jar

THIRD EYE BLIND: How's It Gonna Be; Semi-Charmed Life

B.J. THOMAS: Hooked On A Feeling; I Just Can't Help Believing; Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

Irma THOMAS: Time Is On My Side

Rob THOMAS: Smooth

Rufus THOMAS: Walking The Dog

THOMPSON TWINS: Hold Me Now

George THOROGOOD and the DESTROYERS: Bad To The Bone; Can’t Stop Lovin’; Long Gone; Move It On Over; One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer; Who Do You Love?; You Got To Lose

Billy THORPE: Children Of The Sun

THREE DAYS GRACE: I Hate Everything About You

THREE DEGREES, The: When Will I See You Again

THREE DOG NIGHT: An Old Fashioned Love Song; Celebrate; Easy To Be Hard; Eli's Coming; Joy To The World; Mama Told Me Not To Come; Never Been To Spain; One; Out In The Country; Pieces Of April; Play Something Sweet (Brickyard Blues); Shambala; Show Must Go On, The

THUNDERCLAP NEWMAN: Something In The Air

TIL TUESDAY:     Voices Carry

TLC: Waterfalls

TOAD THE WET SPROCKET: Fall Down

TOADIES: Possum Kingdom

TOKENS: Lion Sleeps Tonight, The

TOMMY TUTONE: 867-5309/Jenny

TONE LOC: Wild Thing

TONIC: If You Could Only See

TOOL: Sober

TOTO: Africa; Hold The Line

Allan TOUSSAINT: Last Train

TOWER of POWER: So Very Hard To Go

Pete TOWNSHEND: Let My Love Open The Door

TOYS, The: A Lover's Concerto

TRAFFIC: Dear Mr. Fantasy; Empty Pages; Feelin' Alright; Glad; Heaven Is In Your Mind; Hole In My Shoe; John Barleycorn Must Die; Light Up Or Leave Me Alone; Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys, The; Medicated Goo; Paper Sun; Rock N Roll Stew; You Can All Join In

TRAGICALLY HIP: New Orleans Is Sinking

TRAIN: 50 Ways To Say Goodbye; Calling All Angels; Drive By; Drops Of Jupiter (Tell Me)

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA: Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24

TRAVELING WILBURYS: End Of The Line; Handle With Care; She's My Baby; Wilbury Twist

TRAVIS: Sing; Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

TREMELOES: Here Comes My Baby; Silence Is Golden

TRICKY: Black Steel

TRIUMPH: Hold On; Lay It On The Line; Magic Power; Somebody’s Out There; Tears In The Rain

TROGGS: Love Is All Around; Wild Thing; With A Girl Like You

Doris TROY: Just One Look

Andrea TRUE Connection: More, More, More (Pt.1)

TUBES, The: She's A Beauty

KT TUNSTALL: Black Horse And The Cherry Tree; Crescent Moon

Big Joe TURNER: Shake, Rattle And Roll

Ike & Tina TURNER: Nutbush City Limits; River Deep, Mountain High

TURTLES: It Ain't Me Babe;  Elenore; Happy Together; She'd Rather Be With Me; You Baby

TV ON The RADIO: Halfway Home

TWISTED SISTER: Burn In Hell; I Wanna Rock; We're Not Gonna Take It

Bonnie TYLER: Holding Out For A Hero; Total Eclipse Of The Heart

TYPE O NEGATIVE: Love You To Death

[bigger]U[/bigger]

U2: Angel Of Harlem; All I Want Is You; Bad; Beautiful Day; Desire; Elevation; I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For; I Will Follow; Mysterious Ways; New Year's Day; One; Pride (In The Name Of Love); Sunday, Bloody Sunday; Two Hearts Beat As One; Vertigo; When Love Comes To Town (feat. B.B. King); Where The Streets Have No Name;  With Or Without You

UB40: Can’t Help Falling In Love; Red Red Wine

UGLY KID JOE: Cats In The Cradle

UNCLE KRACKER: Drift Away

UNDERTONES: Teenage Kicks

Carrie UNDERWOOD: Before He Cheats

UNDISPUTED TRUTH: Smiling Faces Sometimes

URGE OVERKILL: Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon

URIAH HEEP: Blind Eye; Easy Livin'; Stealin'

Us3: Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia)

[bigger]V[/bigger]

Steve VAI: Attitude Song, The

Ritchie VALENS: La Bamba

Frankie VALLI: Can't Take My Eyes Off You; My Eyes Adored You

VAN HALEN: Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love; And The Cradle Will Rock; Beautiful Girls; Dance The Night Away; Feel Your Love Tonight; Finish What Ya Started; Hot For Teacher; Ice Cream Man; Jamie’s Cryin’; Jump; Love Walks In; (Oh) Pretty Woman; Panama; Right Now;  Runnin' With The Devil; Top Of The World; Unchained;  You Really Got Me

VANILLA FUDGE: You Keep Me Hanging On; Season Of The Witch

VANITY FARE: Hitchin' A Ride

VAPORS: Turning Japanese

Sarah VAUGHAN: Broken Hearted Melody

Stevie Ray VAUGHAN: Cold Shot; Crossfire; House Is Rockin, The; Little Wing; Look At Little Sister; Love Struck Baby; Pride And Joy; Sky Is Crying, The; Texas Flood; Willie The Wimp

Bobby VEE: Take Good Care Of My Baby

Suzanne VEGA: Luka

VELVET REVOLVER: Fall To Pieces

VELVET UNDERGROUND: All Tomorrow's Parties; Femme Fatale; Heroin; I'll Be Your Mirror; I'm Waiting For The Man; Pale Blue Eyes; Sunday Morning; There She Goes Again; Venus In Furs; Who Loves The Sun

VENTURES: Hawaii Five - O; Walk Don't Run

VERVE: Bitter Sweet Symphony; Drugs Don't Work, The; Lucky Man

VERVE PIPE: The Freshmen

Gene VINCENT: Be-Bop-A-Lula

VINES: Get Free; Ride

Bobby VINTON: Blue Velvet

VIOLENT FEMMES: Gone Daddy Gone; Blister In The Sun

VOGUES: Five O'Clock World; You're The One

VON BONDIES: C'mon C'mon

[bigger]W[/bigger]

WADSWORTH MANSION: Sweet Mary

Loudon WAINWRIGHT III: Dead Skunk

John WAITE: Missing You

Jerry Jeff WALKER: Mr. Bojangles

Junior WALKER & THE ALL STARS: Shotgun; What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)

Scott WALKER: Montague Terrace (In Blue)

WALKER BROTHERS: The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore

WALK The MOON: Anna Sun

WALLFLOWERS: I Started A Joke; One Headlight

Joe WALSH: All Night Long; Life Of Illusion;  Life's Been Good;  Rocky Mountain Way; Turn To Stone

WAR: Cisco Kid, The; Low Rider; Summer; Why Can't We Be Friends?

WARRANT: Cherry Pie; Heaven

Dionne WARWICK : A House Is Not A Home; Alfie; Anyone Who Had A Heart;  Walk On By

W.A.S.P.: Wild Child

Muddy WATERS: Mannish Boy

Johnny "Guitar" WATSON: Ain't That A Bitch

WEEZER: Beverly Hills; Buddy Holly; Island In The Sun; Say It Ain't So; Undone - The Sweater Song

WE FIVE: You Were On My Mind

Eric WEISSBERG and Steve MANDEL: Duelling Banjos

Bob WELCH: Ebony Eyes; Sentimental Lady

Lenny WELCH: Since I Fell For You

Mary WELLS: My Guy

WET WILLIE: Keep On Smilin’

WHAM: Careless Whisper

Barry WHITE: You're The First, The Last, My Everything

Jack WHITE: Sixteen Saltines

Tony Joe WHITE: Polk Salad Annie

WHITE LION: Wait

WHITE PLAINS: My Baby Loves Lovin'

WHITESNAKE: Here I Go Again; Is This Love; Still Of The Night

WHITE STRIPES: Ball And Biscuit; Blue Orchid; Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground; Fell In Love With A Girl; Hardest Button To Button; Icky Thump; My Doorbell; Rag And Bone; Seven Nation Army; We're Going To Be Friends

WHITE TOWN: Your Woman

WHITE ZOMBIE: More Human Than Human; Thunder Kiss ‘65

The WHO: 5:15; A Quick One, While He's Away; Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere; Baba O'Riley; Bargain; Behind Blue Eyes; Christmas; Eminence Front; Getting In Tune; Going Mobile; Happy Jack; I Can See For Miles; I Can't Explain; I'm A Boy; I'm Free; Kids Are Alright, The; Long Live Rock; Love Ain't For Keeping; Love Reign O'er Me; Magic Bus ; My Generation;  My Wife; Pictures Of Lily; Pinball Wizard; Run Run Run; Sally Simpson; See Me, Feel Me/Listening To You; Seeker, The; Shakin’ All Over; Slip Kid; Song Is Over; Squeezebox; Substitute; Summertime Blues; Trick Of The Light; You Better You Bet; We're Not Gonna Take It;  Who Are You; Won't Get Fooled Again

WILCO: Jesus, Etc; Sky Blue Sky

WILD CHERRY: Play That Funky Music

Andy WILLIAMS: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Hank WILLIAMS: I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry; Move It On Over

Larry WILLIAMS: Bony Moronie

Maurice WILLIAMS & THE ZODIACS: Stay

Pharrell WILLIAMS: Blurred Lines (w/ Robin Thicke & T.I.); Get Lucky (w/ Daft Punk); Happy

Al WILSON: The Snake

J. Frank WILSON and the Cavaliers: Last Kiss

Jackie WILSON: I Get The Sweetest Feeling; Lonely Teardrops; (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher

Amy WINEHOUSE: Back To Black; Rehab; You Know I'm No Good

WINGER: Seventeen

Edgar WINTER GROUP: Frankenstein; Free Ride

Johnny WINTER: Ain't Nothin' To Me; Highway 61 Revisited; I Smell Smoke; Medicine Man; Rock Me Baby; Rock N Roll Hootchie Koo

Steve WINWOOD: Back In The High Life Again;  Higher Love; Roll With It

Bill WITHERS: Ain't No Sunshine; Lean On Me; Lovely Day; Use Me

Peter WOLF: Lights Out

WOLFMOTHER: Caroline; Woman

Stevie WONDER: Boogie On Reggae Woman;  Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing; Fingertips (Part II); For Once In My Life; He's Misstra Know–It–All; Higher Ground; I Don't Know Why; I Just Called To Say I Love You; I Wish; Living For The City; My Cherie Amour; Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours; Sir Duke; Superstition; Too High; Uptight (Everything's Alright); Yester-me, Yester-You, Yesterday; You Are The Sunshine Of My Life; You Haven't Done Nothin'

Brenton WOOD: Gimme Little Sign

Ron WOOD: Seven Days

Charles WRIGHT & THE Watts 103rd STREET RHYTHM BAND: Express Yourself

Gary WRIGHT: Dream Weaver; Love Is Alive

Tammy WYNETTE: Stand By Your Man

[bigger]X[/bigger]

XTC: Making Plans For Nigel

[bigger]Y[/bigger]

YARDBIRDS: Evil Hearted You; For Your Love; Good Morning Little Schoolgirl; Heart Full Of Soul; I Ain't Done Wrong; I'm A Man; I'm Not Talking; Mister You're A Better Man Than I; Over Under Sideways Down; Shapes Of Things

YEAH YEAH YEAHS: Maps

YES: Changes; I've Seen All Good People; Long Distance Runaround; Owner Of A Lonely Heart; Roundabout; Yours Is No Disgrace

Neil YOUNG/CRAZY HORSE: After The Gold Rush; A Man Needs A Maid; Cinnamon Girl; Comes A Time; Come On Baby Let's Go Downtown; Cortez The Killer;  Cowgirl In The Sand; Don't Cry No Tears; Don't Let It Bring You Down; Down By The River; Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere; For The Turnstiles; Four Strong Winds; Harvest Moon; Heart Of Gold; Helpless; Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black); High Flying Bird; Homegrown; I Believe In You; Like A Hurricane; Love Is A Rose; My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue); Needle & The Damage Done; Old Man; One Of These Days; Only Love Can Break Your Heart; Powderfinger; Rockin' In The Free World; Southern Man; Stupid Girl; Sugar Mountain; When You Dance (I Can Really Love); Words (Between The Lines Of Age)

YOUNG DUBLINERS: Sinners And Saints

YOUNG HOLT UNLIMITED: Soulful Strut

YOUNG M.C. - Bust A Move

YOUNGBLOODS: Darkness, Darkness; Get Together; Tears Are Falling

[bigger]Z[/bigger]

ZAGER & EVANS: In The Year 2525

Frank ZAPPA / Mothers of Invention: Apostrophe’; Dirty Love; Joe's Garage; Little Umbrellas; Take Off Your Clothes When You Dance

Warren ZEVON: A Certain Girl; Boom Boom Mancini; Detox Mansion; Excitable Boy; Johnny Strikes Up The Band; Werewolves Of London;

ZOMBIES: Friends Of Mine; I Love You; She's Not There; Summertime; Tell Her No; This Will Be Our Year; Time Of The Season

ZZ TOP: Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers; Cheap Sunglasses; Gimme All Your Lovin'; Got Me Under Pressure; Heard It On The X; I Thank You; I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide; Jesus Just Left Chicago;  La Grange; Legs; My Head’s In Mississippi; Pearl Necklace; Sharp Dressed Man; Tube Snake Boogie; Tush