Riddle Me This Again

Tenacious_Peaches

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You ;)

you know the purpose of these kind of riddles is to ask many questions, to get always a small step closer to the solution. It's nearly impossible to get it right from the start (and even now it's still very hard)

What's the straw for? Why did he get naked? Who's the other guy? etc..

....well, am I? Because I have my doubts that anyone will get the answer...It's great. :D I would never have thought of it.

EDIT: Well, alright, I saw your post. No, I'll wait and see if someone gets the answer, against my expectations.

Edited by Guest

Thank you very much, Farin.

*clears throat*

(well I do hope that I have it right :P )

The man was in a hot-air balloon with some other people, and the balloon threatened to crash. They took their clothes off and threw them down in order to lose weight, but because it still wasn't enough, they decided that they would draw straws. That man drew the shortest one and had to jump off.

Was that right?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm resurrecting this thread. Have at it.

A father was speaking to his teenage daughter. "You arrived very late, at 3 o'clock in the morning, and you kept me and your mother up waiting anxiously for you. I do not want that to ever happen again."

"But, Father," the girl replied, "I will never be able to do that again." What did she mean?