Riddle Me This Again

Tenacious_Peaches

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until Daslied comes back & favors us all with a champion riddle, here's a couple of logical brain~teasers to tide over time.

• In a completed dictionary from cover to cover, what 3 letter word contains the most definitions?

Run

• I have eyes of five, yet I am blind, what am I?

Mississippi River

• I am a five letter word & can have my last 4 letters removed and I would still sound the same; What word am I?

Queue

1. Cap

2. A dog. Head with ears/whiskers, paws for feet and a tail. I don't know what the hell I'm saying.

3. Queue

I didn't actually get the last one right, so Levis has to choose someone. :)

Edited by Guest
Damn you, Farin. Always beating me.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is another of theses yes/no riddles (like Romeo & Juliett the goldfish ;))

But since nobody else seems to have one I'll post it anyway...

In a desert there is a long line of various articles of clothing. At the end of that line lies a dead, naked man face down in the sand and clutches a straw in his hand. All around there are no footprints.

What happened?

You can ask yes or no questions...

I think you have to ask more questions...

Did he take th clothes of because it was hot? - No.

There aren't any footsteps - were they're in a car? No, there aren't any tracks of any kind...

We already gathered that he wasn't alone - did the other person kill him? - No...

maybe that helped...

not really, but close. Let's say the cause of death is the right one, but it wasn't a plane, he din't have a suitcase and the clothings are lying in a line with some distance between them...

EDIT: Fintan: no, it's a desert (which isn't really important, other than the no-footsteps thing)

Peachy: :laughing: :laughing: :bow:

Edited by Guest
you're just too fast for me