Riddle Me This Again

Tenacious_Peaches

Okay, I'll start a thread for new riddles, but leave the old one up for you sentimental fools. So this is a clean slate...any riddle goes, including ones that may have been mentioned in the old one. I'll start.

Mrs. Shady is lying dead on a bed, and on the floor beside it is a pair of scissors. The scissors were instrumental in her death, yet there is no trace of blood. Mrs. Shady's body reveals no signs of any cuts or bruises. How could she have been murdered with the pair of scissors?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. She was in a hospital bed and on life support, and the scissors were used to cut the cord. Or she was taking oxygen, and the tube was cut.

2. She slipped on the scissors and broke her neck falling onto the bed. Um, I guess someone placed the scissors there.

3. A gas leak was caused when the line was cut, assuming the scissors could cut metal.

Okay, here goes. I didn't make it up so I take no credit for it being too easy or too hard:

There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?