Rocky 6

PSYCHOcatholic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

personally,....oh Hi ev1. now...Personally, I think if they go through with it, Rocky VI will be awesome. Even every site that has it says something like this: This movie will be like the original Rocky film, low-quality....So if so, good. Cause' it would be weird seeing a computer-animated Rocky Balboa, or something. Vin diesel mightg be in it too as the bad boxer (go to www.movies.com) since, the beginning of this year I've been a big Rocky fan. If you don't enjoy or like all of the movies, I say you're not a true rocky fan... ( i gotta rocky site too www.shuzoo.net/RockyMania) :rockon:

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At least we can all take comfort in the fact that Adrian will now be played by Scarlett Johansson or some other twenty year old with perky boobs and a flat stomach. :beady:

And what, pray tell my dear Peaches, is wrong with perky boobs and a flat tummy?

:)

And what, pray tell my dear Peaches, is wrong with perky boobs and a flat tummy?

Not a thing. I actually used to have them at one time. :: I was just commenting on the Hollywood trend of old man/young girl.

Frances McDormand's character in "Something's Gotta Give" has the greatest speech...

Listen, here's the rub for women. Look at what we have with you and Erica. Harry, you've been around the block a few times, right? You're what? Around 60, never been married, which, we all know, if you were a woman, would be a curse, you'd be an old maid, a spinster, blah, blah, blah. OK, so instead of pitying you, they write articles about you, celebrate your never marrying, it makes you ellusive and ungettable. You're a real catch. Then, take my gorgeous sister here. I mean look at her, she?s so accomplished, the most successful woman playwright since who? Lillian Hellman? She?s over fifty, divorced and still sits in night after night because the available guys her age want (looking at her twenty-ish niece) ? forgive me for saying this ? but they want girls that look like Marin. So the whole over fifty dating scene is geared completely towards men, leaving older women out and as a result that makes the older women more and more productive and more and more interesting, which, in turn, makes them even less desirable because as we all know, men, especially older men, are threatened and deathly afraid of interesting and accomplished women. It?s just so clear. Single, older women, as a demographic, are as f***-ed a group as can ever exist.