The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten # 17

I see you're all ready to start the new one...

WELCOME TO THE NEW TOP TEN # 17. NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AS OF NOW. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Do I Have To Do, You Ask?

It's Easy!

- You nominate two songs that aren't in the Daily or Weekly Top Ten (This here is supplementery to them)

and

that weren't already in one of the previous Top Tens (Check out the Archive, if you're unsure)

- When the voting has started, simply put a list of your Ten best liked songs from all nominations. We give 10 points for #1, 9 for #2 etc. and compile our Top Ten from them

:rockon:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radhi, you probably already know how I'm gonna react to your nomination,

so I don't have to write it down, do I... :shades: :grin:

My two

Wonderwall ~ Oasis

Hate To Say I Told You So ~ The Hives

Edited by Guest
to further irritate radhi

* I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye

(I'm not a huge fan of soul/R&B music from any decade, but I really love this one. His voice just sounds so fantastic, like he really means and feels what he is singing).

*Kooks - David Bowie

(Sweet sounding song from his album 'Hunky Dory').

I got a Rolling Stones song (Losing My Touch) to receive zero points last week! Now I'll see how many I'll get for my obscure (I think) Beatles track this week.

I see some great 90s songs already (I love Wonderwall, Come As You Are and Streetspirit), so I'll add one also:

Not A Second Time - The Beatles

Immortality - Pearl Jam

Edited by Guest
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe

I got a Rolling Stones song (Losing My Touch) to receive zero points last week! Now I'll see how many I'll get for my obscure (I think) Beatles track this week.

I see some great 90s songs already (I love Wonderwall, Come As You Are and Streetspirit), so I'll add one also:

Immortality - Pearl Jam

I'll definitely vote for the second one (shoot, that's four or five votes cast already!)

I'll see how many I'll get for my obscure (I think) Beatles track this week.

Not at all c s. It's off the first Beatles Album I ever owned (With The Beatles) and played over and over again....you're givin' me the same old line..I'm wondrin' why

:)

Not at all c s. It's off the first Beatles Album I ever owned (With The Beatles) and played over and over again....you're givin' me the same old line..I'm wondrin' why

:)

...and of course, it will get my votes too.

you hurt me then, you're back again...