1st Keith falls out of tree, now Ronnie off of wagon

RonJonSurfer

Rolling Stones Star in Rehab

Ronnie Wood checked himself into a treatment center for alcoholism Tuesday night.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood has entered an alcohol rehabilitation clinic in London, putting the band's upcoming European tour in jeopardy once again.

The guitarist checked himself into celebrity treatment center The Priory Tuesday night for the second time in just over a year.

He was last treated in April 2005 and succeeded in staying sober for much of the band's recent U.S. tour.

However, he was spotted drinking heavily earlier this month at his 59th birthday celebrations.

Fans now fear he'll be unable to kick off tour dates in Spain on July 11, despite reassurances from the rocker's spokesman.

He says, "Ronnie needs some rest but he will definitely be fit for the first night of the European tour."

The A Bigger Bang tour has already been delayed by two months after Keith Richards fell out of a tree while on vacation in Fiji in April and suffered head injuries.

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

"...putting the band's upcoming European tour in jeopardy once again."

YES!!!!

"Ronnie needs some rest but he will definitely be fit for the first night of the European tour."

Damn. I thought they might be done for good.

You hate them, right?

How many times are these guys going to go into rehab? Their livers must be pickled by now. These days I have one too many drinks and I'm in the backyard howling at the moon. How are these guys still among the living. I give them credit for still being on this side of the dirt. Incredible.